Keblinger

Keblinger

Bora Knits

| Monday, September 7, 2015
 
REVIEW (1 of 2)
 
Happy Memorial Day to all of my US Readers.  And for those of you outside, Happy Monday to you!
 
I am excited to share with you a fantastic and new to me independent yarn dyer.
 
 
"Hi from Stephanie at Bora Knits,
I’m a small batch indie dyer, and I love playing with colors! I’m a big fan of teals, purples, greens, and blues, but I try to diversify and enjoy all colors. I draw a lot of inspiration from what I see around me, and I live in central Pennsylvania, so there’s a lot of beauty to see :) But I also just get crazy sometimes and draw from my own imagination.
 
All of my yarns are dyed with professional, wash fast and light fast acid dyes in a smoke free home. Please visit my Etsy shop, boraknits, for more info on my yarns and process."
 
 
 
Stephanie has given us the chance to review her
 

Silky Shawl Sock

Fingering / 4 ply
80% Merino, 20% Silk
600 yards / 150 grams
 
 
This is the "School Teacher" colorway.  I think it is a perfect name, all the colors of school supplies and items you might find on a teachers desk.  So fitting for all those kiddos that are going back to school.

 
I love the content and having that silk blended in makes for a strong sock and or for a really silky looking shawl.  I really feel that this is a versatile yarn.  I could easily see it in socks or a shawl.  It would make a great size shawl considering that she has given you an amazing amount of yardage, 600 yards to be exact


 
Such a fun colorway.  You will love going over to Stephanie's shop and seeing her creativity come out in her color choices on all different bases.  I am eying a few myself because they are so neat looking!
 

 
Bora Knits receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Stephanie for allowing me to feature your stunning yarn!!!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
What colorway of Bora Knits do you like best?

  

2 comments:

{ Lori } at: September 12, 2015 at 8:09 PM said...

Some Kond of Madness

{ Jane Thorn } at: September 13, 2015 at 10:53 AM said...

I like Wicked Witch. Pretty Halloween colors.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews