Keblinger

Keblinger

Andi Pandi Crafts

| Monday, September 14, 2015
 
REVIEW (2 OF 2)
 
 
So happy to have found out about our next independent dyer.  She is a lover of all crafts and all fiber types.  Andi learned how to knit when she was young as most of us did but really fell in love and made it her passion at age 21.  Now at age 25 she is dying up a storm.  While living in Japan she started experimenting with spinning and dying and quickly found herself loaded up with more yarn and hand dyed fiber than she could ever use.  This prompted the need to start Andi Pandi Crafts.  She now has her own etsy shop that she sells her yarns and fibers from.  You are going to see a range of all kinds of color and I think you all will really like her creativity.  Thanks Andi~
 
 

SQUISH Sock

Fingering / 4 ply
100% Merino
400 yards / 100 grams 
 

Starting with a great base is always a good recipe for a good yarn.  This one is no exception.  I love the pastel pink and blue she has matched up with the plum purple to give it a fun hand painted look.  This is that "Anything" yarn for me.  I think it could literally be make into anything!!
 


You all know me an socks, so yes, I think this would make a stellar pair of socks.  And if they were on my needles, you can bet they would be for me.  Not gift knitting, way to great of a color for that.  lol...
 


 

Twinkle Toes

Fingering / 4 ply
75% Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Angelina
400 yards / 100 grams
 
Be prepared to get on etsy and buy your next pair of stripped socks!!!!
 


We all love a good self striping sock yarn, right?!  This should be in with the best of them.  I am so loving how my socks have been knitting up.  Fantastic color transitions from one color to another and just the right amount of sparkle.  Everyone needs one of these hand wound masterpieces in stash just to show it off.
 


Have any of you already stopped reading the review and headed over to Andi Pandi Crafts yet....I bet a few of you have.  Please take the time to go and look at her fibers of all kinds.  This is a very talented young lady who I know we will all be hearing about having her own yarn shop and dying line some day.  Go get'em Andi


 
 

 
Andi Pandi Crafts  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for allowing me to feature your Yarn Andi!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the skein of Flirt....
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me what colorway of Andi Pandi Craft you like and what would you make with it.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on September 21st
 
 
 

3 comments:

{ Kari McNew } at: September 14, 2015 at 1:02 PM said...

The hand-dyed-licorice-twist is beautiful, but so are all the rest! Squishy socks or a bright airy cowl would be lovely to make.

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: September 16, 2015 at 1:31 PM said...

Love the Aura and another one with purples and greens but love the prize as well. Hope I win

{ Betsy } at: September 19, 2015 at 11:28 PM said...

I really like the mermaid color. It would make a nice shawl or hat.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews