Keblinger

Keblinger

Serendipidye Dye Works

| Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome Readers!  I hope you had a great weekend and that you are all ready for a fantastic yarn review this week.  I know I am excited to share with you all.
 Jocelyn is the fantastic dyer and creator of Serendipidye Dye Works
I am so excited about the amazing bass that she has provided for the review.  All I can say is Fall is coming and you will all want to get in on this!



Serendipidye Kings Mountain Worsted

 Worsted / 10 ply
100% Merino
217 yards / 100 grams 


I am in love first and for most with this stunning shad of pink!  Does is get any more "It Girl Pink."
Its a fabulously dyed skein of worsted weight yarn that is unbelievably soft and squishy.  All I can think of is to wrap myself in several skeins of this and snuggle up by the fire and knit to my hearts content.  This is the perfect worsted weight yarn for ALL of you winter needs; hats, gloves, thick cowls, you name it.


I just can not say enough about this base and the color variety that she offers.  You can find almost any shade in her shop and might I say, you will need to pick up a few skeins after you have knit even a few stitches with it.  So yummy!

Serendipidye Kings Mountain Sock

Fingering / 4 ply
85% Merino, 15% Nylon
450 yards / 100 grams 


This is one of those amazing colors that appears a certain color or shade in one light and then has a uniquely different shade in another light.  Its the perfect purple that can be made into anything, combined with many things to just show off a piece in such a way that no other can.  Its as soft as it can be and still has its strength with the nylon content.  However I would challenge any of you to think that it did not feel like a 100% merino.


Jocelyn has been very gracious with her yardage on this particular base.  450 yards is more than enough for any project and then some.  Fantastic bang for your buck, I am very impressed with her work and the care that she puts into her yarns!




Serendipidye Dye Works receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Jocelyn for allowing me to feature your yarn!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the featured skein!!!!!!

 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Go over to the Serendipidye Dye Works website and tell me what colorway you like?
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on August 10th.


9 comments:

{ Hind DP } at: August 3, 2015 at 2:46 PM said...

Lots of pretty colors! My favorite is Berry Frost.

{ Deb } at: August 3, 2015 at 5:25 PM said...

I love lichen and coral

{ Never Cast Off Podcast } at: August 3, 2015 at 7:48 PM said...

Lemon taffy

{ Sue Gates-Devlin } at: August 3, 2015 at 9:42 PM said...

Hand Dyed DK Superwash Merino Wool Yarn in Bright Green

{ Kathy Wallace } at: August 4, 2015 at 12:05 AM said...

I love Deep Wine!

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: August 4, 2015 at 1:12 AM said...

Love all the colours but would like the blu and red multi 😀

{ Renee Bebla } at: August 4, 2015 at 7:08 PM said...

They are all so nice but love the Merino Worsted in Pear Green.

{ Stitch Studio } at: August 5, 2015 at 5:39 PM said...

Love the Pear Green!

{ Betsy } at: August 8, 2015 at 7:45 PM said...

I really like the lichen green color.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews