Keblinger

Keblinger

Roundabout Yarn

| Saturday, August 29, 2015
 
(REVIEW 1 of 2)
 
Hello Readers!! I am thrilled to share with you roundabout yarn.
 
"Former Shepherdess Turned Indie Dyer
Hello, thank you for checking out my ETSY shop!

My name is Terri and I am a recovering shepherdess. Seriously. My spouse and I have lived on a small farm in Minnesota since 2006. We recently sold off the last of our flock so my focus has changed to playing with color and yarn!

I hope to add local farm fiber, roving, batts to the shop in 2015. Sheep breeds will include Finnsheep, Shetland, BFL, Gotland, and crosses. If you are interested in learning more, check out our farm’s website at www.roundaboutacres.com"

Terri~
 
I have to chance to feature her 'Sporty Sock.'
 
Sporty Sock 75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon
274 yards/100grams
Machine Wash Gentle/Tumble Dry Low
 
I love her color inspiration.  This skein is called Spring Garden
You can see the blue, green, purple of the flowers and then you even have the color of rich soil to tie it all in.  What a great idea to put into a colorway


 
Every one who is a sock knitter loves when they find a 'Go To' sport yarn.  Socks knit twice as fast, they are thicker and just make for a great boot sock.  I love knitting sport weight socks!  And because this is a 75/25, you have all the strength in the world with the nylon in them.  The yarn its self has a great twist to it that also provides one more element to a great sock yarn.
 


You all really need to go and try a skein or two of Terri's amazing Sporty Sock.  You will be so pleased that you did, I know you will be back for more.  She has so many color inspirations to choose from you will be sure to find a few skeins to try out. 
 
  www.roundaboutacres.com receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Terri for allowing me to feature your Sporty Sock yarn!!!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
What is your favorite sport weight sock pattern & what color of roundabout yarn would you like?

1 comments:

{ Kim D } at: August 30, 2015 at 11:48 AM said...

I have not knit sport weight socks yet but I need to. I love the yarns in her shop but as soon as I saw this one I fell I love https://img1.etsystatic.com/061/0/10329206/il_570xN.777561921_ahot.jpg

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews