Keblinger

Keblinger

Jamieson & Smith

| Sunday, August 30, 2015
 
 
REVIEW (2 of 2)
 
Alright 'Readers', this is the review to tell all your friends about.  Today I have the privilege of sharing with you all a kit/hat pattern that is the official knit of the upcoming
 
 
I was recently introduced to the amazing wool from Jamieson & Smith.  I love the tradition of the process of raising, gathering and making of the wool.  They do such an amazing job of protecting the wool in its natural state as they do with the process of making the yarn.
 
The yarn that will be used in these adorable sheep friendly hats is by Jamieson & Smith.
 

Aran / 10 ply
100% Wool
66 yards / 50 grams
 
The wool is the perfect shade of neutrals with a little pop of color depending on what color pallet you go with.  The pattern is Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith.  It is a FREE Ravelry download.  So even if you are not able to go to this most amazing fiber week, you can still feel a part by knitting your own hat with traditional wool.
 
 
 
The spin on this aran weight wool is nice and loose and when knit together with color work will make a very warm hat for any winter.
 
Here is a few photos to show off the hat and the wool
 

 
 
Now I know you are all asking, how can I get this kit NOW!  I think this would be such an adorable hat for winter this year and you could show your support for these fantastic fibers.  Click on the photo above and get your kit today!!


 
So in honor of such an amazing event that will be taking place September 26 - October 4, the gracious folks over at Jamieson & Smith have given you all the chance to win a hat kit of your own.  Complete with all the yarn you need for your hat, a guide to all the events that will be taking place for the week and a keep sake bag to keep it all in.  Not only did they provide such a great give away, but they are giving TWO kits away!!!!!  Time to tell all your friends so they can have a chance at winning as well.
 
Jamieson & Smith receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for allowing me to feature your Yarn and hat kit.
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For TWO of you lucky readers: You will win a complete hat kit!!!!

 
 
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me who you would make this hat for? AND invite one or more friends to join the Hotpinksocksreviews Ravelry group.
 
Don't forget: Everyone can download this hat pattern for themselves for free!!
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on September 7th 

 

7 comments:

{ Small and Moody } at: August 30, 2015 at 2:09 PM said...

I would knit this hat for my niece because she loves animals and she would look so cute wearing this hat! :)

{ Linda } at: August 31, 2015 at 5:57 PM said...

I would knit the hat for my grandson. The hat is adorable and the yarn looks like it will make a warm hat.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ Sew Knitpicky } at: August 31, 2015 at 8:07 PM said...

I'm selfish: I would knit it for myself first, and *then* I would knit it for other wool-loving people in my life. :)

{ Betsy } at: August 31, 2015 at 8:48 PM said...

I would knit that hat for me. And then perhaps one for my husband.

{ Joy Ann } at: September 1, 2015 at 6:14 PM said...

I would love this !! Great time to knit a Pom Pom hat!

Joy Ann

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: September 2, 2015 at 1:13 AM said...

I love sheep so this hat definitely for me and I would make one for my first grandchild but she is only 3 months old though

{ Kymberly } at: September 5, 2015 at 6:39 PM said...

This is so fun. I think my husband and I might fight over who gets a sheep hat first. (I tried to invite friends to join the hot pink socks review group on ravelry only to realize I don't have any friends. :( Sorry.)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews