Keblinger

Keblinger

Gleener

| Sunday, August 23, 2015


Review (2 of 2)
 
This review is not just for knitters, this is a product that I feel anyone can use.  I am so excited to share with you my experience with the Gleener.
This is a super user friendly and must have tool for anyone much more a knitter.  If you are tired of trying to take care of your hand knits and frustrated with what is on the market today for pill removers, then you are going to want to check this out.


 
This ergonomic pill removing tool is so simple and so effective to use, you are actually going to enjoy taking care of your garments.  It comes with three grades of attachments that can be used on several different fibers and fabric blends.  You will be able to clean up anything!
 
Shown below is a wool sweater with the before and after shot.  I have yet to find a pill remover that works this amazing. I really feel that while I was using it, it was not just removing the extra fibers but it was also protecting the integrity of the garment its self.  I always have a hard time thinking I'm going to put a hole in my sweater when using a hand held pill shaver, makes me very nervous.  No need to worry when using the Gleener.
 

It also does a fantastic job with lint removal and the newest feature, a removable rubber attachment that is perfect for easy clean up of pet hair. It is so simple and so effective it just makes sense to have one around for many purposes.
 
 
As a Mother, wife and Fiber Artist, I would recommend this product hands down!  Please take some time to go over to the fantastic website that they have.  Instructions on how to use each attachment, with before and after photos and so much more about this must have product.
 
 
 Gleener receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for allowing me to feature your "Outstanding Tool!"
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win a Gleener of your own!!!!

 

 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me what knitted items you think this would come in most handy for?
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on August 31st. 

4 comments:

{ Kathy Wallace } at: August 23, 2015 at 1:46 PM said...

I am getting ready to pull out my sweaters and give them a bath before Fall arrives - winning a Gleener to de-pill them would be perfect timing! I used to have a handheld battery-operated shaver, and I in fact did shave a hole into a sweater. Needless to say, the shaver went straight to the dumpster!

{ Abigail Goben } at: August 23, 2015 at 4:15 PM said...

I'd say most useful for sweaters! I've been so afraid of shaving = holes; plus the cat fur brush option sounds fantastic!

{ Alina } at: August 23, 2015 at 4:32 PM said...

This looks amazing! My favorite cotton sweater started pilling, I could really use that! Thank you for sharing!

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: August 24, 2015 at 1:01 AM said...

Great for all my homemade woollies and bought clothes as well. It is just what I have always wanted!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews