Keblinger

Keblinger

The New Generation Book Winner

| Sunday, July 5, 2015
 
So you are all aware of how I do each weeks drawing, you were allowed to post a comment on the Blog or on Ravelry. Comment 1 came from the blog and 2 came from Ravelry. Neither has a better chance of winning or loosing, they are all put through the random number generator.

 


 
The winner of this fantastic collection is:
 
 
Lucky #1  Amy Calkins  (Blogger)
 
 
Thank you all to everyone who participated in this week's review postings. Winner(s), remember to get in contact with me so that I can get your prize out to you.
Thank you again to Classic Elite Yarns for a fantastic review!!! 

1 comments:

{ Amy Calkins } at: July 7, 2015 at 8:29 PM said...

Oh wow! Excited to see my name as winner! Thank you! What information do you need from me?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews