Keblinger

Keblinger

Classic Elite Yarns: The New Generation

| Sunday, June 28, 2015

 
Review (1 of 2)

 The New Generation


      A collection of modern classics with a vintage feel for babies and toddlers, knit with soft, easy care yarns, perfect for the new generation.      
 
 
One of the newest collections from Classic Elite Yarns that is sure to make a bold statement in Baby & Children's knits.  I am loving the fact that this collection has several items in it that I would knit as gifts or for my children as well.  It is not often you find two maybe three patterns from a book or eBook that you would knit, so when I found almost six patterns that I could easily see knitting, this collection became a new desired favorite.
 
You will find garments, blankets, smocks and much more.  A variety of designers and an array of yarns.  Each pattern having a unique design or pattern element to it.  Let me show you just a few of these adorable patterns.



 
I could easily knit all of these for a quick baby shower gift!! 
 
I am currently knitting the Mini Dress.
 

 
 
This is being knit out of the designers choice of yarn; MESA
by; Classic Elite Yarns

Aran / 10 ply
100% Cotton
85 yards / 50 grams
 
Cotton is not my favorite fiber to  knit with because it can take a real beating on my wrist.  I will tell you I have not had any problems and am really enjoying this baby knit that is 100% cotton.  Cotton is really 'care taking friendly' for those who do not know how to take care of wool hand knits.
 
Back to the patterns; all the patterns are written very clearly and for those that require charts, they are so easy to follow.  I really appreciate the added notes, skill level and other helpful hints in the back of the book. 
One of the very neat features about this collection is that if you order the paper back book, you will find a code in the back of the book that allows you to download a digital copy as well.  Really you all have your choice of media when considering purchasing this pattern collection. 

You can even head over to Ravelry right now and purchase your digital copy today!!!
 
The New Generation Collection receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Classic Elite Yarns for allowing me to feature your yarn & pattern collection!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the featured collection of patterns in paperback!!!!!!
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me of the 12 patterns in the collection, what would you most like to knit?
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on July 6th.
   
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

{ Amy Calkins } at: June 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM said...

I would have a dreadful time choosing. It's down to Edwin or George to make first, and I can see my grandson looking so cute in Edwin! Plus I already have some yarn that would be perfect.
Thank you for the lovely giveaway.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews