Keblinger

Keblinger

Baerenwolle

| Sunday, June 21, 2015

REVIEW (2 OF 2)
 

 
Take a trip with me 'Readers' all the way to Niedersachsen, Germany for this next yarn dyer.  I am excited to introduce to you;
 
Vicky has a fantastic website that is not only in German but in English as well.  No matter what part of the globe you are from, she is happy to ship to you!  She has several bases that really should be looked at.
 
 
On with the Yarn!! 
 
 
The bases for BAERENWOLLE yarn are made in Germany by Atelier Zitron. Production is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1. All yarn and fiber is hand dyed and hand painted by me, using professional acid dyes, in a smoke- and animal-free environment.
 

BAERfoot Sock

 
 Fingering / 4 ply
80% Merino, 20% Nylon
437 yards / 100 grams
 
 
Oh, so soft! Luscious Merino wool in a high-twist 4-ply. For soft and cuddly shawls, socks and other favorite items.
 
 
 Right away when you are touching this yarn, you can not help but squish it.  No joke, it is so bouncy and has such a loft to it you will just want to take the skein right to your cheek.  (All you knitters know what I am talking about!)
 

 
I love the bright combination of yellow/green color that Vicky has chosen to feature her yarn.  Such a bright and summery color it really gets me thinking of a summer evening shawl that I would love to cast on the needles.  How amazing with this "Summer Shawl" be wrapped around your shoulders with a little black dress to go with.  I'm thinking 'Date Night!'

 
 
 
Baerenwolle receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Vicky for allowing me to feature your yarn!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the featured skeins of Lime!!!!!!
 



 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Go over to the Baerenwolle  website and tell me what colorway you like?
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on JUNE 29th.
 

10 comments:

{ Amy Calkins } at: June 21, 2015 at 3:46 PM said...

Do we leave a comment here? Hoping this is right. Just looked at all the amazing colors and decided on one, then another, and the speckled ones are neat too, but my top favorite is that gorgeous Blueberry Cake. Wow.

{ Hind DP } at: June 21, 2015 at 7:52 PM said...

Love the speckle series, Jasmine is my favorite.

{ 9crafty11 } at: June 21, 2015 at 9:55 PM said...

Glam punk certainly looks fun!!

{ Sara } at: June 21, 2015 at 10:51 PM said...

I'm not sure this is right, but I'm looking at the 80% merino sock wool - the speckled series is awesome! Greta is catching my eye. SareBearKnits on rav.

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: June 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM said...

I love the half& Half 06 and many others

{ Betsy } at: June 22, 2015 at 1:36 PM said...

I really like her half and half colorway.

{ JKH51 } at: June 23, 2015 at 9:58 PM said...

My favorite colorway is Seaweed! Red Hot would be my second choice.

JKnits51 on Ravelry

{ Linda } at: June 24, 2015 at 3:40 AM said...

Glam Punk is my favorite.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ Kim D } at: June 24, 2015 at 11:56 AM said...

I love her speckled yarns but it would be between blueberry cake and the September forest.

{ k2ntrish } at: June 24, 2015 at 11:13 PM said...

I like Devilish.
hotknitter on rav

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews