Keblinger

Keblinger

EVE Infinity Scarf

| Monday, May 4, 2015
 
Happy Spring Readers.  I hope your area of the world is showing signs of warmth and new growth of Spring.  I know for myself and my daughter, we are already enjoying temperatures in the low 80's F. 
Hopefully only three more weeks and our second daughter will be here!!! 
 
I am so pleased to share with you today the design of the EVE Infinity Scarf by Alexandra Davidoff

 
Alexandra is a seasoned pattern designer who is constantly putting out new patterns to add to her collection of already established patterns.  The EVE Infinity Scarf is just one in the line up of some amazing infinity scarfs.  She has a way of seeing texture and pattern that is unmatched by any one I have ever come across as a designer.  I think that is what drew me to her pattern collections.
 
Just to give you a taste of her design and collection, I have listed some of her other patterns as well.
 
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sherlocked-infinity-scarf
SHERLOCKED Infinity Scarf

 
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/anastasia-infinity-scarf
ANASTASIA Infinity Scarf
 
 

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bloom-infinity-scarf
BLOOM Infinity Scarf
 
 Today I am thrilled at her latest creation, the EVE Infinity Scarf.  The patterning and design that she has knitted up is so elegant and almost takes you back to a different time in the fashion era.  With the look of a fan and decorative bobbles it is just a work of art.  I love the soft pink tone that she chose to knit her sample in.  I think it would go well with so many of us who have a wardrobe of white, black and gray and use our knit ware to show off our style. 
 

 
Alexandra has even taken a few minutes of her time to talk a little more in depth about her newest design on her YouTube channel.  Just click on the photo to watch.
 
 
 
https://youtu.be/3dEek3RSlyU
 
 
I hope you all take a look at all the amazing Infinity Scarfs that Alexandra has in her shop and knit one up this year.
 
EVE Infinity Scarf receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Alexandra Davidoff for sharing your stunning pattern!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews