Keblinger

Keblinger

Right As Rainbow

| Monday, February 16, 2015
 
 
I am so thrilled at the opportunity to share a fantastic designer and her unique collection of Cardigans.
 


 
Stephanie Lotven is originally from Ozark, Missouri. She began knitting shortly after graduating from college and never managed to stop. Not long after learning to knit, Stephanie embarked on an epic Asian adventure. She moved to South Korea, traveled in Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam and then moved back to Korea, all the while, knitting and knitting and knitting.
Not long after the birth of her daughter, nicknamed ‘Tellybean,’ Stephanie became discouraged by her baby girl’s lack-luster wardrobe. “It needs some spice!” she declared. In an effort to shnazzy up Tellybean’s wardrobe, Stephanie began designing knitting patterns for babies. Thus, TellybeanKnits was born.
After 5 years abroad, Stephanie is back in the USA, chasing Tellybean all over Indiana. She continues to design baby patterns and has expanded her line to child and adult sizes.
 
 


 
I love Stephanie's inspiration for her design collection.  What a better way to show love for your baby girl than to design a sweater for her!!  It is just adorable and the perfect way to create a special sweater that your child can have for a life time.  With the small strips of color that she has used in the yolk of the design, you could really use up some small left over pieces of yarn that you just can not part with.  I love this idea!  The cardigan just screams a day at the park to me.
 

 
 
 


 
Talk about versatility; she has not only created the Baby size, but she has also given you the opportunity to knit as your child grows.  This is the Child size and it is just as cute as the Baby size.  So to put the cherry on top of this sundae, you can have a Mother and child matching Cardigan.
 


 
 



 
 When you purchase of one or ALL three in her collection you will be delighted to know that you will have such clarity in her patterns.  Stephanie has gone as far as to have full picture details of individual steps to make sure that nothing leaves you with confusion.  Detailed and easy to knit your way through what ever size sweater you choose to knit.  I am already planning my 'Mother & Daughters Cardi's'. I will be knitting all three this year.
 
Good thing I have at least until the end of May before our second little girl is born, plenty of time to knit these adorable creations. RIGHT??!!
 
 
   Right As Rainbow receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Stephanie Lotven for sharing your adorable Cardigan collection!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the
 "Right As Rainbow" collection.
 
Please also take a look at her Ravelry group to stay up to date on her newest designs.
 
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/tellybean-knits-fan-club
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me of the 3 cardigans featured, what size would you knit and what yarn would you use? (pictures are always good)
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on February 23rd.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

{ Jersey Shore Deb } at: February 16, 2015 at 1:09 PM said...

These are so cute! I would probably knit the women's size first for me! But the baby size is awfully cute too, just don't have a baby to knit for right now. I would probably use a good "workhorse" worsted like Cascade 220 or KnitPicks Wool of the Andes, as both come in so many colors that I could really have fun with it. For a baby, I would definitely use SuperWash.

{ Betsy } at: February 16, 2015 at 9:14 PM said...

I'd probably knit the baby size out of an acrylic like knitpicks brava. I tend to actually finish small projects.

{ Hind DP } at: February 16, 2015 at 10:00 PM said...

What a cute design! I would knit the child size for my daughters. I love that it comes in a big range of sizes and it looks like a quick knit so it'll be easy to finish. I would use Knitpicks Comfy worsted because it's nice and soft and the cotton is more suitable for our climate.

{ Sew Knitpicky } at: February 18, 2015 at 7:48 AM said...

I would knit the child size for my daughter out of some bright worsted weight wool scraps I have lying around. I think she would love it. :)

{ JKH51 } at: February 22, 2015 at 3:08 PM said...

I would knit the Right As Rainbow Women's & would use Cascade 220.

JKnits51 on Ravelry

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews