Keblinger

Keblinger

Hats Yeah!

| Monday, February 2, 2015
Welcome back "My Readers"!  It has been a long and wonderful holiday.  I am so pleased to be starting 2015 with some amazing new reviews that I think you will all really enjoy.
 
I am doing great.  Baby #2 is due May 25th and our little family of three will soon be complete with four.  My husband and I could not be more thrilled that we will have two little girls to raise and share our lives with.
 
 
 
Lets start off with a BANG!
 
 
 
I am so pleased to be sharing a new-to-me designer that I am just over the moon for her patterns! 
Justyna Lorkowska is a designer of many amazing knits. Everything from sweaters to hats and all the in between. 
 
 
"This hat collection is for all those special single skeins you have in your stash. Including fingering weight, DK, Worsted and Bulky, this collection offers a hat for every mood and season."
~J.L~

 
This collection is spectacularly written.  She is so clear and takes the time to make sure every detail is explained.  I can very much appreciate her easy to read charts and the flow of knitting them.  I am currently knitting the Martin Hat.  I picked a fingering weight skein that had cashmere in it and am enjoying every stitch!
 
 

Let me take a moment to share with you her collection in this pattern book that is downloadable on Ravelry.





Martin is a cabled fingering weight beanie just perfect for Spring.
 
This is currently flying off my needles!  Everyone has that special skein of sock yarn that needs to be something other than socks.  So why not start knitting a spring hat for this year!!
 
 
 
Gilderoy is a slouchy DK weight hat featuring cabled panels, seed stitch and topped off with a pompom.
 
 
 
Antares is a worsted weight fair-isle hat offering two sizes and the choice of beanie or slouchy.
 
This will be my next hat on the needles.  I am thinking this would make great "Brother-in-law" birthday gifts.
 
 
 
Montgomery is a worsted weight slouchy featuring one large ‘Montgomery’ cable surrounded by smaller cable details. Pompom or not, you decide.
 
 
 
Roisin is a bulky weight hat offered in three sizes featuring a drop stitch pattern.
 
I am sure you can find a few hats from this collection if not all of them that you would like to seasonally knit your way through.  One of you readers will have just that opportunity!
 
   Hats Yeah! receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Justyna Lorkowska for sharing your fantastic Hat collection!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the
 "HATS Yeah" collection.
 
 

 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me of the 5 hats featured, what hat would you most like to knit?
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on February 9th.
 

9 comments:

Jane/janalukas on Rav at: February 2, 2015 at 10:24 AM said...

I am dreaming of a quick, warm hat today, after shovelling several feet of snow . . . Roisin would definitely be my first knit from this collection!

{ Michèle Quintal } at: February 2, 2015 at 12:45 PM said...

Antares would be mine because I want to try a first fair-isle knit. This could be a nice project to do it since it is magnificent and not to ambitious (I hope!).

{ Linda } at: February 2, 2015 at 5:11 PM said...

All of the hats are cute. I think I'd start with Martin.
Lmecoll in Ravelry

{ Hind DP } at: February 2, 2015 at 8:10 PM said...

Most likely, I'd knit Montgomery first, but the whole is cute. Congrats on baby #2! Blessings to you and your family.
mamamustknit on Ravelry

mary Elaine Henderson at: February 2, 2015 at 8:45 PM said...

I think I would knit Martin. I have signed up on your blog and instagram... So now I can keep up. armymom08 raverlu

{ Betsy } at: February 2, 2015 at 9:55 PM said...

Welcome back. I really like the antares hat.

{ Jersey Shore Deb } at: February 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM said...

I think the Roisin hat is beautiful!

{ Connie Williams } at: February 3, 2015 at 8:07 AM said...

Definitely Roisin. I'd start with that one!
Spincaster on Ravelry.

{ JKH51 } at: February 4, 2015 at 7:20 PM said...

I would knit either Martin or Montgomery.

JKnits51 on Ravelry

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews