Keblinger

Keblinger

The Beeswax Set

| Sunday, August 17, 2014
 
 
REVIEW 1 OF 2
 
Hello Readers!!  I am so very excited to be sharing with you a pattern collection of three knit items that are sure to get you thinking about fall.  First, let me introduce you to the creative designer of these patterns, Amy also known on Ravelry as baroquepurls
 
 
"I’m a singer and keen Early Music geek. I like to have a couple of choirs on the go, as well as singing solo and in small groups as much as I can.
When I’m not making music, I make colourful things: I knit, crochet, spin, sew, paint, and I’m currently really into designing!
I’ve recently moved to Melbourne from Wellington NZ with my partner, and am having fun exploring a new place."
~Amy V.~
 
 
Amy has come up with a fantastic trio of knit accessories that are sure to make you want to go stash diving right this minute and cast on one, if not all three, of these great fall inspired items.
 

The Beeswax Set

The set of three includes the 'Beeswax' Hat; Cowl, and Fingerless Mitts.  (Each pattern is also available for single pattern purchase as well if you would prefer)  They are a coordinating trio that has a fun play on a honey comb. 
 
 




 
Anyone seeing the resemblance to the Beeswax!!?  I love the way she has designed the textured pattern to have a look and feel of honey comb.  The pattern its self is very clear, easy to read and really fun to knit.  I have completed more than half of my hat and it is so fun to watch the pattern unfold its self as I keep knitting along.


 
My hat is knit with just a basic 100% wool and I am loving how it looks!!!
 
 
 




 
In addition to the fantastic hat, the cowl and mitts are so intriguing.  I am just itching to get all three finished so that I have my 'Beeswax' Trio for the fall.  Besides the pattern being so well written, Amy has really done well in showcasing her patterns with beautiful photography.  I am always so much more interested in patterns when I can see full detail, color and good staging.  It really makes me able to see how I would use the knitted item myself or how I could put my own spin on it.
 

 


 All of Amy's patterns are easily downloadable through Ravelry at her Pattern Page
Make sure you get your patterns today as well as checking out all of her other amazing designs.




receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Amy V. for all your amazing Patterns!!!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~

1 comments:

{ Meg Freudenrich } at: August 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM said...

Beautiful! I love pattern stitches like these and her Insulate! Pattern is a fave too.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews