Keblinger

Keblinger

Your Mom Knits

| Monday, July 14, 2014
https://www.etsy.com/shop/yourmomknits
 
 
 
Hello 'Readers', can you believe that were are already half way through summer!!  Is that really even possible?  It will be sweater knitting time again so soon. 
 
I am delighted to share with you the adorably creative yarn collection from Your Mom Knits.
 Erica has such a passion for color and dying you will be sure to find a few yarns that will catch your eye, I know I did.  She has such a way with adding such spunk to her yarn color choices.  Stay tuned, Erica has offered up an amazing give away prize for this week and you will be sure to want to tell all of your friends about it!
 
 
{"I’m a stay at home mom who has found great joy in adding color to yarn. I hope that my dreams and experiments with color speak to you in some way. I am finding that my yarn is almost like a new child, I’d like it to be loved and find a new home. I’m always exploring and looking for new ideas to translate into yarn."}
~Erica~ 

Lolo

 Fingering / 4 ply
 460 yards / 100 grams
US 0 - 2 or 2 - 2.75mm
75% Merino -25% Nylon
 


I fell in love with this colorway! Its called Echo.  As I was knitting it up for the review, I just could not put it down as I watched the color unfold!!  It was such an easy knit and the color pooling was outstanding.
 

 
And this is what it turned out looking like.  I did the Hitchhiker shawl.  I could not be more pleased with how it turned out.
 

 
 
 
 
Your Mom Knits also does a limited amount of gift packs that include; one 100g skein of yarn, 6 stitchmarkers, a project bag, and a tape measure.


Yarn: Jellyfish This yarn is a semi solid light purple with pink and blue tones.
Octosport:
274 yards 100 g
8 ply sport weight
5-6 stitches/inch
US 5-6 knitting needle (3.75mm-4mm)

Stitchmarkers: handmade using small aluminum jump rings and blue/purple beads. One has an octopus charm. They measure approx 10mm and will fit up to a size US 10 knitting needle.


Project Bag: approx 5.5 in wide and 6 in tall. Laid flat, the drop shape measures 8in from top to bottom. This cotton bag is reversible and the interior is either a plain blue or a green with white polka dots. The bags may have slightly different placement of the fabric pattern.
 
 
 



 
 
 
Your Mom Knits receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for all your fantastic yarns and adorable Gift Packs!!!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
One of you lucky 'Readers' will be winning the featured Gift Pack !!!!!
 
 

 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Go to Your Mom Knits and tell me; What colorway you like of hers.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on July 21st.
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

{ Emily } at: July 14, 2014 at 6:52 AM said...

Vengeance on Lolo

{ rinebird } at: July 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM said...

So many beauties.lizard & emerald
rinebird on Revelry

{ Claudie } at: July 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM said...

Scarah and Plum Pudding

{ LindsayJoy } at: July 14, 2014 at 10:57 AM said...

My favorite YMK yarn is skelita- it's awesome and so is Erica!!

{ Kim D } at: July 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM said...

i love the star wars color.... I am a child of the 80's

{ Betsy } at: July 14, 2014 at 2:05 PM said...

I really like the bright The Woman colorway.

{ SillyLittleLady } at: July 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM said...

Just joined the group :) My favorite colorway (very tough to choose between about 5 of them) is the Siggy on Max

{ JKH51 } at: July 14, 2014 at 4:36 PM said...

Pumpkin Berry is my favorite.

JKnits51 on Ravelry

{ Deb } at: July 14, 2014 at 4:55 PM said...

Werecats is my favorite. Great colors for OSU fans.

{ Kate (Hunter) Prater } at: July 14, 2014 at 7:23 PM said...

It's a tie between Hale and Vengeance...I love Vengeance's brights as a twist in that emotion, but Hale captures the character's hipster-with-an-edge attitude perfectly.

Rav ID NDAKKatie

{ Hind DP } at: July 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM said...

My favorite is Positively Pink.

mamamustknit on Ravelry

{ Linda } at: July 15, 2014 at 7:25 AM said...

I love Monster Mash on Lolo. Those are my favorite colors.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ Amanda O'Connor } at: July 15, 2014 at 1:42 PM said...

Vikings on Max one of my favourite.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews