Keblinger

Keblinger

STASH

| Sunday, June 1, 2014

Review (1 of 2)
 
Happy Sunday "Readers".  I know you all love to talk about yarn, knitting needles/hooks, new patterns and other related items, but today I have a 'tasty' new treat for you to desire.  If any of you don't know, I am a tea drinker, hot or cold it does not matter to me.  I am also very partial to specific kinds of teas as well.  Being originally from the Portland Oregon area, Stash tea has its largest home base and retailer less than 10 min from my house.  I have grown up drinking stash tea and have been a true fan for years. 
I was recently looking at the latest Stash catalog that was sent to my house and noticed two very interesting mugs that were new to the collection.  So I inquired about them and found out that one of them was actually designed by one of the in house designers, who happens to be a KNITTER!! IF that does not beat all.  She was so gracious and excited about the idea of a review she sent a mug to review and one as a give away for all of you to have the chance at winning. 
 
 
The first mug is called;
 

Sweater Mug

As if the name is not the cutest thing ever, just take a look at the raised texture that encompasses the mug.  It is a true knitted cable pattern right on the mug.  It has a slightly 'flat' finish on the texture so that you can feel the difference when you have it in your hand.  It is so quaint and so perfect for ever knitter to sip tea out of while enjoying a newly casted on project of some kind.
 
The mug is made of porcelain and holds 11 oz.  So perfect for a single teabag.
 
 


 
 
(If this were my tea cup, you would find me sipping either Stash Licorice Spice or Stash Christmas in Paris.  Two regulars at my house)



Knitted Mug

This is the mug that resident Stash designer Megan drew and designed her self.  This mug is not for the lighted hearted, this baby holds 16oz!!!  This is what I would consider my mug for morning coffee or coffee at knit night with the girls.  The small embellishments of hand drawn knitting and crochet items are simply adorable.  Anyone who sees you with this mug will know that you are a crafter at heart.  This would make a perfect gift for a fellow crafter or just a treat for you just because.  If you are like me, you might just gift it to yourself and call it a 'Christmas in July' gift.
(I know...I'm so bad.)
 

 
 
 
 
 receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Megan for sharing you artistic talent!!!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 

One of you lucky 'Readers' will be winning the large knitted mug!!!!!
 
Such a treat!
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog or a Ravelry Group Member
 
2. Tell me between the two mugs what one you would like the best.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on June 9th.
 
 

9 comments:

{ Small and Moody } at: June 1, 2014 at 1:47 PM said...

Both mugs are really cute but the sweater mug is my favorite! I love the texture and cables.

{ Patti Barrett } at: June 2, 2014 at 5:49 PM said...

The sweater mug is the cutest, would make my tea feel a little fancy :)

{ Heather } at: June 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM said...

I love the knitting themed mug. It's so cute and whimsical.

{ Hind DP } at: June 4, 2014 at 1:28 PM said...

My favorite is the sweater mug. It's so cute!
mamamustknit on Rav

{ Sheila } at: June 5, 2014 at 12:12 AM said...

I like the knitted mug best, tho really, both are adorable!

yellwsheepgrl5 at: June 5, 2014 at 8:17 AM said...

These mugs are soo adorable! Its hard to decide which one i like best, but the sweater mug is just soo neat, you can't help but be fascinated with it! Love them both!

{ Betsy } at: June 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM said...

My favorite mug is the cable knit one.

{ Phyllis Joan } at: June 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM said...

I like the knitted sweater mug the best!

{ Phyllis Joan } at: June 7, 2014 at 7:35 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews