Keblinger

Keblinger

Bijou Basin - Himalayan Trail

| Sunday, May 25, 2014
 
 
 
Hello Readers.  I know I am posting a day early, but my little family and I are going on a last minute road trip.  Just wanted to be ahead of the game and bring you these reviews for the week.
 
This is review 1 of 2 this week
 
We are privileged once again to have a review from Bijou Basin Ranch. 
What makes this weeks review so special is that they have released  a favorite yarn blend in a color pallet of colors.
 

 
 
 
This is a favorite and unique blend of 75% Yack Down  & 25% Super Fine Merino.  It really is a base that until you have held it or better yet knit with it, you can not truly experience its bounce and luxury.  Now with the launch of 27 new colors to choose from, this should be on every knitters wish list for fall knitting.  You know the feeling, breaking into a few new skeins of yarn for that first warm project of the fall, I can picture knitting on a park bench watching the leaves turn and sipping on a cup of Joe.  Ok...enough day dreaming about fall knitting.
 
 
The pure yak fiber is blended to perfection with one of the best-loved breed of sheep, Merino! Both fibers are similar in durability as well as  versatility, ensuring a soft, warm and wearable yarn with an excellent hand. Yak fiber is warmer than wool and softer than cashmere, making it the perfect partner for the classic lightweight Merino.  I just can not get over how amazingly soft this yarn is and can only imagine what endless possibilities I can knit this into.
 
Next time you are out at a fiber festival and you see the Bijou Basin Ranch booth, stop by and pick up a few skeins of Brilliant colors for your stash.  And if you are anything like me and can not hold off that long, hop on over to the webpage and place your order today.
 
 Thank you again to Carl Koop for a Such an amazing line of yarn & pattern!

Bijou Basin Ranch receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
~Stephanie~


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

{ Kim D } at: May 25, 2014 at 1:04 PM said...

I LOVE Outlander series and This yarn! I got to see all the colors at stitches south and Lollybrook came home with me but I would Love to have more,

{ Rhonni } at: May 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM said...

The Hemilayan Trail looks amazingly plush. Would love to knit up a raglin cardi in the lovely heathered brown.

{ Small and Moody } at: May 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM said...

The Outlandish colors are amazing!!! Thistle and Mo Chriedhe are calling out to me!!!

{ stephigordon } at: May 28, 2014 at 6:24 AM said...

I have never tried an interesting yarn such as a Yak blend. These colors look amazing - I can see a lovely cowl knit from the yarn! Mmmmm! Stephanie (indigodogmontana on Rav)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews