Keblinger

Keblinger

Feel Good Yarn CO.

| Monday, April 28, 2014
 
 
I wanted to say a big warm welcome to all our new readers!  Word must be getting out about all the reviews and I am so pleased to have the chance to share my new finds with you all.
 
 
Please let me introduce you to Laurie, she is to owner of Feel Good Yarn Co.
 
 

"Feel Good Yarn Company yarns aren't just your run of the mill beautiful yarns. We work hard to bring to market yarns that are not only unique, but are produced & traded fairly. All of our yarns are fair-trade. Most of them produced by woman's cooperatives. All being paid a fair wage for their labor. Our yarns not only feel good to the touch, but also make you feel good when you purchase them.
Our goal is to offer yarns that are helping to heal communities and uplift the spirits of those who live there. Warming hearts and hands with fair-trade and American made fibers - that's Feel Good Yarn Company."
 
 
What Laurie has chosen to share with all you Readers today is the experience of
 

SILVER SPUN

our story lana mundi yarns
LanaMundi Yarns – meaning yarns of the world - is her own private yarn line sold exclusively by Feel Good Yarn Company.
 
 
 
87% Combed Cotton / 11% Silver / 2% Lycra
50g 173 yards - regular skein
 
The silver content in SilverSpun makes it therapeutic and conductive. Silver kills a number of bacteria, including those that cause odor, has excellent thermal properties, is nontoxic and is perfect for those suffering from diabetes, arthritis and sensitive skin. Silver is also an excellent conductive agent thus allowing smartphone or tablet touch screen use while wearing gloves knit from the yarn. The silver is permanently adhered to the yarn and will not wash out.
 
As if the yarn was not beautiful enough, how can you not want to pick up a skein or two just for what I am calling the 'Silver Factor.'  How neat to have a pair of mittens for this fall/winter that you really never need to take off, just point and text!!

Click on the photo to watch SilverSpun in action!!
http://vimeo.com/77288679

 
I have a family member who also has diabetes and the thought of being able to knit her not only a beautiful pair of socks to help her foot discomfort, but to know that the silver will actually be healthy for her feet is a comfort to me when she puts them on.
 
'Readers,' if you are looking for something totally new and different in your knitting lives, this is my recommendation.  Make a pair of socks or mittens for yourself or someone you love and find "Knit Worthy."  You will be pleased with the choice you made.
 
 
 
This yarn is worthy of being called a 'feel good yarn'!!  The softness of the combed cotton is beyond any other kind of cotton I have ever touched.  The strength of cotton with the feel of cashmere, you have my word on that.
 
Lets be in support of a cause worthy yarn company and pick up a few skeins today!!!
 
 
      SilverSpun~Feel Good Yarn Co. receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for your amazing Yarn!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
 "What would you make with a skein or two of this yarn?"
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

{ Linda } at: April 28, 2014 at 7:51 AM said...

I've always wanted to try that SilverSpun yarn. I'd use it for gloves.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ Auntea } at: April 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM said...

Wow, this is so cool, new to me! I would make a pair of those mittens like she wears in the video, they are so pretty and I'd be able to answer my phone:-)

{ Phyllis Joan } at: April 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM said...

I would love to give this yarn a try and make a pair of mittens for myself.

{ Kate Price } at: April 28, 2014 at 4:00 PM said...

I would make gloves - my hands get so sore from the cold, so anything to try to help that!

{ Rhonni } at: April 29, 2014 at 5:00 AM said...

Beautiful &I truly unique yarn. Love that it is also fair trade.

{ Diane } at: April 29, 2014 at 8:10 PM said...

I would make me and my sister socks or gloves. We both have autoimmune forms of arthritis and deal with hand and feet pain. How cool would it be to go one winter with less pain? Pretty darn cool!

{ Betsy } at: April 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM said...

I think a pair of fingerless mitts would be great with this yarn.

{ Carolyn Ross } at: May 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM said...

I'd have to make gloves, although I think a cowl would look pretty with this yarn as well.

{ buniondoctor.net } at: May 6, 2014 at 6:36 PM said...

I am surely going to pick up a few skeins for my entire family. I was looking for something like this for my kids. This is really awesome.

{ Hope Ford } at: May 7, 2014 at 5:32 AM said...

AHhhhhh this is gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews