Keblinger

Keblinger

Quaere...distinctive hand dyed yarn

| Monday, March 17, 2014
 
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day Readers!!! I hope you all find yourself knitting with something green as to be festive.  Myself, I have my crock pot slow cooking away with corn-beef and cabbage for dinner.  That's what you eat when your husband is 1/2 Italian & 1/2 Irish.  (Not my favorite...but its one meal a year, at least that's what I tell myself)
 
I have a fantastic yarn review for you today!!!!!!!  I am so excited and pleased to be sharing my new passion for this amazing yarn.  Quaere Fibre  is the featured yarns today
 

Self Striping Sock 80/20

 Fingering / 4 ply
400 yards/100 grams
US 0 - 2 or 2 - 2.75mm
 
 
 
 
 

 
Her play on color combinations are out of this world!!  Just when I think I have decided on a new favorite color combo, then I go and see another that I just love.  I dare you to go to her shop and just pick one!!!  The base is so nice and fluffy and really gives the texture f a quality knit for socks.  You know what I mean when you hold the perfect sock yarn in your hand, you just know.
 
 

Sparkle Sock

 Fingering / 4 ply
438 yards/100 grams 

75% Merino/20% Nylon/5% Other
 
 
 
 
 
I can not say for 100% but if I had to guess, I think the Stellina is actually GOLD!!
Again, I am so amazed with how she sees color, it is stunning.  This is a dark brown, deep purple and almost rusty gold color with hints of gold stellina.  You could not go wrong with a skein or two of this base in your stash.  I love them both!!!

Quaere...distinctive hand dyed yarn receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for your  yarn!
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win a the featured skein of Sparkle Sock


In order to enter the Give Away you must

 
As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what \what color you like the best in her shop
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on March 24th
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

US 0 - 2 or 2 - 2.75mm




8 comments:

{ Kate Price } at: March 17, 2014 at 3:47 PM said...

I love the tweed sock yarn, particularly in the colour Delphinidae

{ Claudie } at: March 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM said...

I really love her Vincent and The Doctor colorway. :)

{ Lori } at: March 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM said...

Northern lights and Paisley both caught my eye. Really prettty.

{ Rhonni } at: March 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM said...

Tia Chi Mantis, Steam Punk and Superman spoke to me. Love the variety of colorways.

{ Hind DP } at: March 17, 2014 at 7:36 PM said...

The Shamrock and Rainbows!

{ Linda } at: March 18, 2014 at 4:01 AM said...

I love the purple people eater because I love purple!
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ mariaeb on Ravelry } at: March 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM said...

Anything in the Sparkle Sock Base...gorgeous and fun at the same time.

Anonymous at: March 23, 2014 at 12:30 PM said...

Wow!! Teresa

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews