Keblinger

Keblinger

KSC Designs

| Monday, March 24, 2014
 
The calendar may say Spring, but I am not so sure.  However todays review makes me think that spring is on the way, so bright and cheerful.  Readers, you are going to LOVE what I have to share with you today. 

Please let me introduce you to Dani Miller

 
"I started KSC Designs in early 2011 to combine my love of three things: sewing, knitting, and organization.  I have been knitting for many years, and when it came to organizing all of my knitting supplies, I couldn't find any pieces that suited my needs AND were fun and pretty to look at.  So I designed my own!  I soon found that my friends and fellow knitters were also looking for the same kind of thing, so I chose to open my shop.
 
After about 6 months of working on my shop and in a local craft store, I decided to take the plunge and work solely on KSC Designs.  As the shop has grown I have expanded my line to include more general pieces to help keep you organized, such as box bags, tote bags and various rolls.
 
The name KSC comes from my long held blog entitled "Knit, Stitch, Click!", which I began writing in 2004.  Initially it was a way to document my knitting and sewing projects, but it has led to so much more - friendships, a business, and an endless list of craft pieces I want to do!  You can still find me there when I am not tucked behind my sewing machine. "
 
 


This is her Large Box Bag.  The measurements are as follows:
 10"L x 5"D x 4"H
This particular bag will hold almost any project you can fit into it. 

Her choice of fabric is so classy and she has so much fun with the patterns as I am sure you can see.  However cute the print is, I am also a stickler for quality fabric.  She uses a really nice cotton that you can tell will last just by the feel of the bag.  Coordinating zipper and pull tags complete the adorable look and make for such ease when trying to get in and out of your bag.

If you are like me, you have more than one project bag, (I'm not going to tell you how many I have...lol) I think she is so smart to incorporate her label right into the bag.  The label has her contact information on it so when out at knit night and a fellow friend asks you who made that great bag and how can they get one, all the info is right at your fingertips.  By the way...I hope you all share with your fellow knitters/crocheters not just what you are knitting or crocheting but what you are storing your projects in. 


 
 
As if you needed more convincing to go over to KSC Designs and pick up a new bag, check out how fun the bag lining is!!!  So perfect, a pop of color in the reversible print.  I loved the chair fabric to begin with, but how fun to reach into your bag and have a different lining.  So seamlessly made and such quality, you will be wanting a new 'Spring Bag' today!!
 
To top it all off, Dani offers;
FREE US SHIPPING!
Free gift wrapping or note available upon request.  Such service goes along way!
 
Be sure to check out all the other size, shapes and styles of bags/totes she has to offer.  This is really a one stop shop when looking for a variety of bags.  Remember to "Think outside of the BAG."  These bags are not for just knitting and crafting, think of all the many uses they might have.
 
 
 KSC Designs receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for your amazing Products!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For ONE of you lucky readers: You will win the "Twin Bag"
 

 

 
In order to enter the Give Away you must

 
As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what is your favorite bag she has to offer.
***********
THIS WEEK ONLY~ for every friend that joins the Blog or Ravelry Group and enters this weeks review give away, you will receive an extra entry for each new Reader!!!  So share the good Reviews
 
(Each friend that enters, please have them list who referred them to the Blog so I can keep track of who gets multiple entries!!!)
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on March 31st
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Kirsty at: March 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM said...

These are great bags! I like the wedge one best, especially in the navy and white combination.

{ Rhonni } at: March 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM said...

What great bags. So perfect for knitting or quilt as you go projects.

{ Claudie } at: March 24, 2014 at 7:23 PM said...

I really love the box bag to store my current projects in. They tend to stack up nicely when you have a bunch of them. :)

{ JKH51 } at: March 25, 2014 at 6:01 AM said...

I like the Large Box Bag, Cosmetic Case or Project Bag with Handle - Purple and Orange Floral. Beautiful!

JKnits51 on Ravelry

{ Linda } at: March 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM said...

My favorite bag is the "Project Bag with Handle - Purple and Orange Floral." I love the colors.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ Willow } at: March 25, 2014 at 1:00 PM said...

Love the Circular knitting needle case in Purple Orange Pink and Green..Love the Big Box bag in all the bright colors. It will great for any project!

{ Jewels } at: March 25, 2014 at 5:39 PM said...

I like the large box bag with handle. Would be a great sock project carry-all.

{ Hind DP } at: March 26, 2014 at 8:24 PM said...

My favorite is the large box bag with a handle in the turquoise and white pearl bracelet pattern.
mamamustknit on ravelry

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews