Keblinger

Keblinger

Diversity & Neon Now

| Monday, March 10, 2014

I don't know about any of you Readers, but March is already in its second week, wow!  I'm enjoying the sunshine and the slowly rising temperatures that I hope will continue to clime.  Any now, I have two great new yarns for you all to get excited about.
 

DIVERSITY

A cool new yarn with just a bit of stretch so your project can maintain its shape and integrity.  Try in socks or the hitchhiker scarf.  Easy care, machine wash, gentle cycle and tumble dry.
Contents: 
93% Acrylic, 7% Polyester  / Machine Wash & Dry
Gauge: 8 sts = 1"/US 2 needle
Yardage: 420 yards
Weight(s): Sock
Put Up: 10 x 100g ball
 
This yarn comes in 11 different colors.
 

 
 

NEON NOW

Contents: 
75% Wool, 25% Nylon / Machine Wash Gentle Inside Out, Tumble Dry Low
Gauge: 7.5 sts = 1" / US 2 needle
Yardage: 436 yards
Weight(s): Sock
Put Up: 5 x 100g ball
 
They currently have 5 colors & any of them would be so fun for making short summer ankle socks out of. 

 
Either of these two yarns should be considered work-horse yarn.  Easy handling for those you choose to knit for who may not know how to do much hand washing of knit ware.  I think the colors would just be fun to have for summer sock knitting.  And who does not have a pair of socks always on the needles...yep you guessed it...me!!!
 

 Plymouth Yarns 'Diversity & Neon Now'  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again for your  yarn!
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win a the featured skein of Neon Now

In order to enter the Give Away you must



As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what sock yarn of the 2 interests you the most & what color you like the best
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on March 17th
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

{ Kate Price } at: March 10, 2014 at 2:39 PM said...

Definitely the wool/nylon blend, and I love pink! The hot pink in both balls is awesome.

{ Rhonni } at: March 10, 2014 at 7:27 PM said...

While Neon Now is what I would choose for personal use, my friend would love a pair of gloves from the diversity. I would be pleased to try either. Both look lovely and cuddly.

{ Betsy } at: March 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM said...

My favorite is the neon now color 0005

{ Kim D } at: March 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM said...

both seems to be able to handle the wear and tear of being a sock but I am a woolly girl and love bases with a 75% 25% mix! So I would have ot say Neon Now... the color I love 005 lime/navy those blues and greens are so much fun but don't get me wrong the 004 hot berries and the 01 pinks are pulling my eye as well.

{ Linda } at: March 11, 2014 at 6:12 PM said...

I like the Neon Now the best of the two because I prefer a wool/nylon blend. I love the hot pink, colorway 1.
Lmecoll on Ravelry

{ ekveal01 } at: March 12, 2014 at 8:05 AM said...

First comment on your blog!! What has taken me so long?! Both of these yarns are lovely!! I like the reds in diversity, but the wool in neon now does make it sound cozier! Grateful for a sweet friend who got me started in the wonderful world of socks!!

{ Carolyn Ross } at: March 12, 2014 at 12:47 PM said...

I like Stormy Sky since it has less white in the pattern, but 420 yards is enough for some tall socks!

Anonymous at: March 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM said...

I love the Neon sock yarn, especially the Orange Yellow as it is different from any of my other color ways. I haven't figured out how to select a profile as I don't have any of those listed, so I'll post as anonymous. My Ravelry name is Nanphe.

{ nutmegknitter } at: March 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM said...

I would love the Neon Now for my personal socks, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the Diversity one. That would be great for HeartCats - a crochet cat toy I have been making for kids with heart problems. I would go with the Violets colorway first - my niece (recipient of the first HeartCat) is named Violet!

{ Sheila } at: March 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM said...

Definitely Neon Now - I much prefer natural fibers. Wool with a bit of nylon is perfect for socks.

Anonymous at: March 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM said...

Just saw the post. That Plymouth yarn is awesome!!
Teresa

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews