Keblinger

Keblinger

Oh oh Owl

| Monday, February 3, 2014

 

Oh Oh Owl

Today I am featuring the cutest children's sweater by, Kasia Smolak
This is a pattern that is so playful and fun for any kid. You can put your own spin on each sweater by; choosing the sleeve length, buttons or not, and the color of the bow.  I was so pleased to help out with editing of the final draft of this pattern that I know how well the directions are and just how clear Kasia describes the sweater construction.  I am so looking forward to making this sweater from my little girl, I think I will be putting a purple bow on her sweater!
 
Kasia has such a creative eye for creating fun and practical children's sweaters.  Make sure you check out some of the other patterns that she has out, she has some really elegant shawls.  I took a look at her blog and she has just made the most classy and modern cable sweater that would be perfect over a pair of leggings, love it.
 
 Thank you again to Kasia  for such a fantastic review of her pattern!!

Oh Oh Owl  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 
 For ONE of you lucky readers, one will win a copy of this pattern !!!

In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what yarn you would knit this pattern with.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday February 10th
 
 



 


1 comments:

{ Rhonnie } at: February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM said...

Adorable. I would love ro make this for any or all of my neices.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews