Keblinger

Keblinger

Maria Elena Bliss...knits and snips!

| Monday, January 13, 2014
 
 
Happy Monday Readers!  Today's review is one that I have been looking forward to for quite some time.  This is going to be "The Bag Review" you are not going to want to miss.
 
"I love creating! I am in love with sewing knitting, embroidery and smocking, but my first love is creating and giving.
My knitting and crochet project bags guaranteed to be fashionable and functional give me the opportunity to keep my customers creating and giving as well. Creating the shop's project bags are a true labor of love with every attention to detail. I make each and every project bag with my customers' need and desire in mind, while making sure designs are original and tested.

MariaElanaBliss Mission- To sell project bags and accessories that are created from the best quality fabrics, supplies and equipment. Not only making sure every order packaged is a true joy to open, but a true representation of MariaElenaBliss handmade quality."
 
~Maria Elena Bliss~
 
 
 
 
 Quality is a key factor for me when I am purchasing a project bag.  I tend to purchase from designers that really have a knowledge of sewing.  For this reason, you will not find a raw seem any place on this bag!! Maria displays her skill in every bag that she makes by adding just the right tucks and turns of the fabric.  Speaking of fabric, what knitter does not love sheep.  It is a natural love for any fiber artist.  Take a look at some of the specialized features of this particular bag.
 
These fully lined and interfaced zippered bags feature a padded handle sporting a trigger silver clasp, so you can remove if needed or use attached for a knit as you go handle. Great for smaller /medium knit or crochet projects, such as, socks, accessories and children wear knit, hats, etc, and able to fit inside a bigger tote for carrying your projects to work or knit night.
 
She uses a heavy interfacing that makes these bags incomparable to others.  They open and sit right next to you so you can knit right out of them. 
 
 
 One of the many great things about Maria Elena Bliss bags are that they come in a range of sizes and styles.  Better yet, if you do not see exactly what you are looking for, then you have the choice of a custom bag.  I had the opportunity to do a custom bag as a Christmas gift for my Mother this year.  I was involved from start to finish, picking the size, the exterior & interior fabric and more.  Her customer service was spot on and she went over and above to make my experience fantastic.
 
She has such creativity and such an eye for color, you can not go wrong with one of her bags. 

 Fair warning!

 
Once you purchase one of her bags....you might never buy a bag from anyone else again, yes these bags are that amazing!!!
 
For those of you Readers who have been following my blog for a while, you know that my ratings are on a 1-5 scale.  That is why, without hesitation and with pleasure I give out my first 6 rating!!!!!!
 
MariaElenaBliss   receive a 6 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Maria for your amazing bags!
 
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win this very project bag!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what bag you like the best in her shop.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday January 20th
 
Make sure you go over to Maria Elena Bliss Ravelry group, she will also be giving away a bag if you go over and introduce yourself in her group.
 
 


9 comments:

{ Betsy } at: January 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM said...

I like her medium project tote bags in all of her fabrics. :-)

{ krisluvswool } at: January 13, 2014 at 12:16 PM said...

Honestly, my favorite thing in her shop is the bag you're giving away! My second favorite, though, is the medium project tote in the red/yellow flower fabric. Awesome.

{ A Little Sugar } at: January 13, 2014 at 5:13 PM said...

I ordered a beach bag from her past year and it is fabulous!! My current favorite item in the shop is the large drawstring tote.

{ Sharon V } at: January 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM said...

Ohhhh! I love the small zippered pouch - the blue one with the sheep on it!! I adore it.
And as Jan. 20 is my birthday, if I don't win a bag I'm going to ... buy it!

{ JKH51 } at: January 14, 2014 at 1:10 AM said...

I love all of the Maria Elena Bliss Bags. My favorites are the ones with sheep!

{ Tracey H } at: January 16, 2014 at 11:47 AM said...

Hard to choose, I love the bag in the give away, but I also really like the look of the bucket bags. Thanks for the chance to win such a great bag.

{ mp } at: January 17, 2014 at 5:19 AM said...

Love the bag you are giving away, but also love the large drawstring tote. All of the bags are great.

{ anne } at: January 17, 2014 at 5:29 AM said...

LOVE the sheep with the bees!!! Like it in the bucket knitting bag, zippered knitting bag, and macaron. I need to find someone to get me the set as a gift :-)

{ Linda } at: January 17, 2014 at 7:11 AM said...

My favorite is the aqua bag with the trees on it. But all of the bags are gorgeous!
Lmecoll on Ravelry

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews