Keblinger

Keblinger

The Cyborg's Craft Room

| Monday, December 2, 2013
 
Can you believe it readers, its December!!!  I don't know about all of you but this is the first year that I think I am actually done with all my Christmas knitting early.  I must have just got the bug and finished everything.  If you have not finished, fear not you still have time.  And for those of you who are going to need a quick gift consider todays review.
 
 
Maegan is the designer and color expert behind The Cyborg's Craft Room.
I love how she sees color and puts the most unique and unexpected colors together.  You have to see her creativity in the names of her yarns.  Names like Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock or Unicorn Rainbow Glitter Fight.  No matter what color or name you fancy, she is sure to have a skein or two that you just have to have.
 
 
We have two bases for the review this week;
 

Assparkilate

Fingering / 4 ply

438 yards / 100 grams
 7.0 to 8.0 sts = 1 inch

75% Merino -20% Nylon -5% Metallic
 
 
Unicorn Rainbow Glitter Fight is one of those 'just got to have it' colors because of the powerful punch in color.  She has some real skill with this color way.  I can count at least 7-8 different colors in this skein.  Not to mention that splash of sparkle that so many of us have come to love!!
 
 

Assockilate

 
Fingering / 4 ply
 463 yards / 100 grams
 7.0 to 8.0 sts = 1 inch  
75% Merino-25% Nylon
 
 
 
I love this one for all of you 'Big Bang' fans.  [Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard] 
Come on, you have to just buy this skein for the name alone, I love it.  I think this would make a killer pair of socks for any guy in your life.  Who would not love knitting these up, watching the changes of color and the pop of dark to bright. 
 
Both of these bases are very hardy and at the same time really soft when you knit with them.  I love the twist of each yarn and how it makes each stitch so uniform when knit up.  You have to agree with me that the skein of 'Unicorn Rainbow Glitter Fight' would make the best hitchhiker scarf ever!
 
 
  Thank you again to Maegan for such a fantastic review yarn!!


Everyone take a look at her shop and see what you just can't live with out...they are all amazing!
 
The Cyborg's Craft Room  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!


 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win a the featured skein of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard'!!!


In order to enter the Give Away you must


As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what Cyborg's Craft Room color way you would buy
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday December 9th

 

12 comments:

{ Anita Cook } at: December 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM said...

I would buy Rock, Paper Scissors Lizzard Spock or Monet's Garden

{ Patti Barrett } at: December 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM said...

You've got red on you is AWESOME :)

{ Michelle DeWinter } at: December 3, 2013 at 2:32 AM said...

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock is EPIC - but I also LOVE Space Oddity & Raked

KnittyWittyShelle on Rav

{ Homespun House } at: December 3, 2013 at 6:02 AM said...

You know, I love SOOO many of the skeins, but I really honestly love the two that you were given. Unicorn Rainbow glitter fight would have to be my favourite and Rock paper scissors lizard spock it a close second. Absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely giveaway opportunity !!! squeeee !!!

{ Lacey } at: December 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM said...

Is "all of them" an appropriate response? I love After the Storm and You've Got Red on You. :D

{ Kate Price } at: December 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM said...

Unicorn rainbow fight - who can resist that name!!

{ JKH51 } at: December 4, 2013 at 6:31 AM said...

I would also buy Rock, Paper Scissors Lizzard Spock or Monet's Garden.


{ Betsy } at: December 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM said...

I really like"this isn't an elf." Her colors are great.

{ Mandy } at: December 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM said...

"This isn't an Elf" is the coolest! I'd also love to get my hands on "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock".

{ Sheila } at: December 6, 2013 at 3:58 PM said...

I love the "I cried aloud at night" colorway.

{ Julie Davis } at: December 6, 2013 at 8:58 PM said...

Rock, paper,scissors,lizard, spock is the best!!

{ Sarah } at: December 8, 2013 at 7:25 AM said...

I love Stellar!! But the name of "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" makes it a must-have!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews