Keblinger

Keblinger

Moonrover

| Monday, December 9, 2013
 
 Readers, I am very excited to be able to bring you a unique yarn.  What makes this yarn different from any other skein you might be asking?  Allow me to share my new find with you.
 
"Dying pooling stripes is the perfect marriage between my love for color and affinity for structured design.  I've developed a system that involves kettle dying each color individually.  Although time consuming, this technique gives the yarn a structured delineation of color changes while preserving the wonderful undulations and subtle variations in color that develop in small kettle dyed batches.
I've always felt that creating what you love is the nest business strategy.  Knitting with these swirling stacking stripes of color is so addicting and brings me such joy- I'm ecstatic to finally be able to share this yarn with all of the color loving knitters out there!
 
 
 

Moonrover Sheepshanks

Fingering / 4 ply
385 yards/ 113 grams
US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
100% Merino (Superwash)
 
Colorway Name: Momijigari
Inspiration
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Moonrover Swift

 
Fingering / 4 ply
 470 yards/113 grams
  US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
75% Wool/25% Nylon
 
 
 
Colorway Name: Chrysocolla
Inspiration 
 
 
 
 Either yarn base is amazing when you feel them in your hands.  The amazement is truly in the color.  Such precision and thought has gone into matching each color with the right hue, its amazing!!!
Socks, mittens, scarf, sweater, cowl...the possibilities are endless.
 
If you have never tried any of Moonrover yarns, you might want to consider the color possibilities!!
 
 
 Moonrover Yarns  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win a the featured skein of Momijigari'!!!


In order to enter the Give Away you must

 
As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what you would make with this stunning color way
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday December 16th
 


20 comments:

{ Joyatee } at: December 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM said...

These are gorgeous! I would make some socks. :)

{ Sheila } at: December 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM said...

I too would make socks.

{ Rogue Of Wool } at: December 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Rogue Of Wool } at: December 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM said...

I would make a pair of fingerless brioche mitts! The colors would be stunning in a deep prime rib.
Christina Bowers, Ply Curious on Etsy
thebowerstouch@gmail.com

{ lissa } at: December 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM said...

I would make a pair of socks.

{ s01lotus } at: December 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM said...

Socks...yes I would!

{ Lori } at: December 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM said...

I would make a cowl or shawlette

{ Kate Price } at: December 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM said...

I would make a sock head hat

{ Hind DP } at: December 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM said...

Either a TGV or a pair of socks

{ mp } at: December 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM said...

Definitely socks!

{ nekobasu } at: December 10, 2013 at 1:43 PM said...

i've knit with her sheepshanks base and it's such a fast-working yarn! i'm excited for the hat pattern she's working on, so i'd use momijigari yarn in swift for that.

also, i'm not used to using blogger so i can't figure out how to follow your blog. cos i don't do the rss thing. lol

{ stephigordon } at: December 10, 2013 at 7:46 PM said...

Gorgeous colors! I think a Hitchhiker would be beautiful in this yarn! Thank you! Stephanie

{ rinebird } at: December 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM said...

Love the color. A varigated cowl.

{ ikkinlala } at: December 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM said...

I would make socks (probably with one of Hunter Hammersen's slipped stitch patterns).

{ Apewad } at: December 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM said...

I've already made a hat with Moonrover yarn and LOVE it! I'd make another one. LOVE MOONROVER!

Kirsty at: December 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM said...

It would have to be a pair of socks!

{ Betsy } at: December 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM said...

I would make a sock head hat.

{ Peach } at: December 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM said...

Socks of course! :D

{ T.M. } at: December 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM said...

I think some kind of socks with a slip stitch to really show off those colors. Thanks for the chance! (Knitsensei on Ravelry)

{ Amanda Perkins } at: December 15, 2013 at 6:48 AM said...

I love this colorway and have been lusting after it for a while. I would make a hat, I think. Lacey is developing a pattern that uses this exact yarn, and I may need to copycat it.

Amazing giveaway!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews