Keblinger

Keblinger

Lara Smoot Designs

| Sunday, December 15, 2013
 
 
Happy Monday readers!!!  Today I am so excited to share you with a fantastic new sock pattern that really has a flare for the winter months.  Lara Smoot is the designer that has creatively designed this sock pattern.  If any of you know me, my first love is 'sock knitting'.  I always have a pair of socks on the needles that goes with me when ever I leave the house.  I know several of you share my obsession for sock knitting as well.
 
"I started designing and writing patterns as a way to express my love for the beautiful yarns that find their way into my stash. I love being able to create a new design for a special yarn. I hope that you will enjoy knitting my patterns as much as I have enjoyed designing them."
 
The pattern is called;

 Frost Bite

 
 
 
This pattern is perfect for those single skeins of variegated sock yarn that you just can't seem to find the right pattern for.  It really shows off the color changes well and at the same time has some basic patterning that really make everything pop.  I love the look of the sock and that it is easy to remember the pattern while knitting. 
 
Her inspiration comes from: reminiscent of the frost patterns on the windows in my childhood home in Maine
 
Laura does an amazing job of writing her patterns.  I found her pattern to be a delight to read and it really made my sock knitting of this pattern a joy.  I am sure that you all have a skein of yarn in mind by now that would pair perfectly with this pattern!  So...Head on over to Ravelry and purchase this pattern, or gift it to one of your Ravelry buddies for a Christmas gift.  We all know the feeling of getting a 'Surprise' gifted Ravelry pattern in our inbox from a friend.
 
 
  Thank you again to Lara for such a fantastic review yarn!!


Everyone take a look at her shop and see what other patterns you just might need to have
  
Lara Smoot Design receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win the Frost Bite Pattern!!!!


In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Post a photo or tell me what skein of yarn you would knit these socks with
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday December 23rd
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

{ SpinningLara } at: December 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM said...

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review of my pattern!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews