Keblinger

Keblinger

Good for Ewe

| Monday, December 30, 2013
 
 

Happy Monday Readers!

I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves over the Christmas Holiday, I know my family and I sure did.  Looking ahead to the New Year, I find myself thinking about all the wonderful things that I want to knit this year.  I am so excited I already have a spread sheet of all the gifts that I need to make this year. ( Can we say, "Crazy")  With all the great projects that I have in mind, I am thrilled to share a new yarn to me that I think you all should really love.

Paige is the amazing designer behind Good for Ewe Yarns.

She has a passion for color and the finer fiber in life.  The yarns that I am showing you today are Super Wash, Baby llama and nylon.  Work horse yarn with the feel of a llama in your yarn!

 

 

Kettle Steps

 
Fingering / 4 ply
 414 yards /100 grams
 US 1 - 2½ or 2.25 - 3mm
40% Merino /40% Llama /20% Nylon
 
The kettle dying of this yarn is so stunning you really need to see them in person to get the full beauty and body of the color.  She has such a soft tone to her dying it is amazing!
 
 
 

 Sultry Steps

Fingering / 4 ply
 414 yards /100 grams
 US 1 - 2½ or 2.25 - 3mm
40% Merino /40% Llama /20% Nylon

Noticing a trend in the fiber content?  This is the same base as above, these are her solid dyes.  So deep and rich. This orang is a true tangerine color, amazing!!


 
 Currently she is only selling to shops, however I linked to her group on Ravelry and you can find all about how you too can get your hands on a skein or two. 
 
 
 Good for Ewe Yarn  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you again Paige for your inspiration through color and yarn!
 
 
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
 
~Stephanie~
 
 
  For One of you lucky readers, you will win a the featured skein of "Sultry Steps" in the Tangerine Orange color



In order to enter the Give Away you must



As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what pattern you would knit with this yarn
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday January 6th
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

{ Hind DP } at: December 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM said...

Socks for me! Happy new year!

{ skinouye } at: December 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM said...

Stitch Surfer Socks ---if using 2 colors....or I really just like 2x2 ribbed cuffs and down the front of the sock and rest in stockinette (OK, a vanilla sock with ribbed details)-

Rhonni at: December 31, 2013 at 5:36 AM said...

Going to nail socks this year.

{ kim } at: December 31, 2013 at 8:24 AM said...

Such a gorgeous tangerine dream yarn needs to be on show.........I think a lovely shawlette pattern for me.

Happy New Year,
kim

{ Lori } at: January 1, 2014 at 7:04 AM said...

Curlicue by the Wooly Wormhead

{ Linda } at: January 3, 2014 at 7:55 AM said...

Maybe a Sockhead Hat or a Cookie A sock pattern.

lmecoll on Ravelry

Anonymous at: January 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM said...

Oh these are gorgeous!!!! I'm so curious about the Llama content. If I had the variegated - probably a pair of Hermoine everyday socks, if the solid orange (which I LOVE) - probably a pair of monkey socks! Very nice!
RavID: krys5797

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews