Keblinger

Keblinger

June Pryce Fiber Arts

| Monday, November 18, 2013
 
 
Well Cheryl & Jennifer from June Pryce Fiber Arts have done it again!  They have come up with a totally original and stunning new product that is now for sale in the shop.
 

Knit Links

What are Knit Links you all might be asking, let me introduce to you a brilliantly and beautiful new piece that needs to adorn any and all of your knit ware.
 
Knit links are shawl pin and button alternatives for hand-knits.  Like Shawl pins, they keep your knits in place while adding a decorative touch.  Better than buttons, you can switch a Knit Link our on a whim. No Button holes needed!!!
 
Knit Links are great to keep scarves, cowls, shawls and cardigans in place.  Simply wrap the garment around your body as you would like it to sit, and slip the Knit Link through all the layers to hold it.
 
Look at this detailed diagram to get a feel for it.
 
 
Better yet...check out this video link
 
 
 
 

 
This is just one of the samples that was sent for the review.  They have chosen some stunning medallions to put on these Knit Links.  I love the fact that they are not only functional, but will go with all of my knits!  How many times have we all found ourselves bending down to do something and our shawl or wrap comes tumbling off onto the floor.  No more loose knits, these Knit Links will keep everything in secure place and looking trendy as well. 
 
This would make the ultimate "Stocking Stuffer" for a fellow knitter or maybe you find that you are in need of one.  What a perfect item to include with those whom you have taken such great time and care to knit for this Christmas. 
 
Here are a few more beauties to convince you that you need a few of these...Like you needed my help for that, they speak for themselves.
 
 
 
 

 

  Thank you again to June Pryce Fiber Arts for such a fantastic review!!


June Pryce Fiber Arts receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!




Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”


~Stephanie~
 
 For TWO of you lucky readers, you will win a "Knit Link" for yourself !!!


In order to enter the Give Away you must


As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
 
2. Tell me what knitted item you would put your "Knit Link" on.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday November 25th

5 comments:

{ Deb } at: November 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM said...

I would put this on my Uisce shawl, and probably on all of the shawls that I've knit. Really pretty and looks like they work very well--I've always had difficulty with shawl pins. These seem a lot smarter.

Anonymous at: November 19, 2013 at 5:49 AM said...

What aI clever idea! I would like seasonal ones to change out for knitted pillow covers, to keep them up to date.

{ anne } at: November 19, 2013 at 6:00 AM said...

I would use this on the vests I have made without buttons.

{ Kate Price } at: November 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM said...

I would use it close an open front cardigan without a closure, but it is big enough to close, which I find very frustrating!

{ rinebird } at: November 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM said...

I like the Apple Round Resin Knit link,what a fabulous idea.I am making a scarf/shawl in one of my many green yarns.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews