Keblinger

Keblinger

Willy the wily fox

| Monday, October 14, 2013

Willy the Wily Fox

 

 
Hello readers, I am so amazed that October is almost over already!  Time starts to fly when you get to the Holiday season.  So in the spirit of the next holiday, Halloween, I thought we would have a pattern review that is almost costume like.  So with out further jabber, this is the Willy the Wily Fox pattern.
 
Kasia is the woman who designed this adorable hooded jacket.  I love the way that is a functional jacket for a little one but has some personality that makes it different from just a normal hooded jacket!  What kid would not look adorable in this jacket going to school this fall.  I mean really, how adorable.
 




The pattern is downloadable through Ravelry and would make a fun gift pattern as well.  I love the fact that the pattern calls for bulky yarn for two reasons.  First, it will make for a really warm jacket and second, this will be a fast knit.  Perfect pattern for a weekend at the beach house or the cabin in the mountains.  Can you tell I'm looking forward to some get away weekends soon!
 
Over all, I love the pattern and think I will be knitting one for my new little one and for a friends baby as well.
 
Thank you again to Kasia  for such a fantastic review of her pattern!!

Willy the wily fox  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 
 For ONE of you lucky readers, one will win a copy of this pattern !!!

In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what yarn you would knit this pattern with.
 
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday October 21st
 
 



6 comments:

{ Heather Barras } at: October 15, 2013 at 3:30 AM said...

I would probably knit this pattern with Madtosh Chunky.

{ Betsy } at: October 15, 2013 at 7:56 AM said...

I would probably use a Berocco yarn, so that it is machine washable.

Rhonda at: October 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM said...

Precious I don't use that word often, thia is so far beyond cute. Wish I had baby to make it for.

{ ScottieGirl Knits } at: October 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM said...

Outer by Spud & Chloe would work well for the adorable cardi. Lol, but couldn't it be made into a skunk for those other little stinkers?

{ dinsdale5 } at: October 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM said...

I would use Valley yarns Northampton Bulky.

{ Mks } at: October 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM said...

I would probably try the recommended YarnArt merino bulky. Adorable pattern!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews