Keblinger

Keblinger

WaterColours & Lace

| Tuesday, October 1, 2013
 
 
This weeks yarn review is a beauty to behold.  I have the privilege of reviewing
 Watercolours and Lace


"I started knitting lace scarves and shawlettes in late 2010. I had been buying yarns from indie dyers but, as I wasn’t always getting the effects I wanted, started to dye my own. Now I’m offering my yarns for sale on Etsy under the brand Watercolours and Lace. My Etsy shop will eventually also feature my own designs, plus prints and cards from my other main hobby, botanical watercolour painting - hence the name! My love of flowers and the landscape shows in the colours of the hand painted yarns I produce, and I give many of them a flower/landscape related name."
 
~Julie ~
 
 
 
Norfolk Skies
 
 
 
 
 

 
Raspberry Crush

 
 
 
She has so many colors and bases that she offers, I think you will find a few that you would like to try.  I love how muted these colors and how they are tonal in one shade and then sharing coordinating shades as well.  Both the bases that are featured here are amazingly soft and hold color really well.  It also showed off the shine of the yarn!
 
Each of these yarns would make amazing shawls that show texture and pattern.  Fall is here now is the time to order up some Watercolours & Lace yarn and get knitting those amazing shawls.
 
 Thank you again to Julie for such a fantastic review of her yarn!!
Time to stock up on some new and beautiful colored yarns.

Watercolours & Lace receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 
 For One of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of Raspberry Crush  !!!

In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what base and color of yarn you would like to try.
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday October 7th

11 comments:

{ Joyatee } at: October 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM said...

I'd love to try Norfolk Skies in the BFL base. I've never tried BFL for socks.

{ Lori } at: October 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM said...

I like the red maple colorway, and think the camel lace base as well as the Merino lace base both sound great.

{ T.M. } at: October 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM said...

The raspberry crush is awesome. Would make a lovely shawl. (Knitsensei on Ravelry)

{ Hind DP } at: October 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM said...

Lilac lights in Tussah Silk would make would make a beautiful lace shawl.

{ Rhonni } at: October 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM said...

I love the soothing coolness of Norfolk Skies. Almost but not quite winter.

{ andri. } at: October 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM said...

I'd love to try Raspberry crush!

{ Shayla } at: October 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM said...

Her colorways are right up my alley! I love so many of them!! I'd like to try Vampires got the Blues in a sock base.

{ Heather Barras } at: October 3, 2013 at 3:40 AM said...

Oh man, I would love to try out the Cashmere/Silk 4-ply blend. YUM! Green ginger and Purple Dawn are gorgeous.

{ Heather } at: October 3, 2013 at 3:40 AM said...

I'd like to try the Raspberry crush in the BFL base.

{ rinebird } at: October 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM said...

Stephanie & Julie Thank you so much,linda

{ Heather } at: October 29, 2013 at 2:38 AM said...

Id like to try the dream in the ~Chrysanthemum~ colorway.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews