Keblinger

Keblinger

Invictus Yarns

| Monday, September 16, 2013
 
 
"I can’t believe how much I ABSOLUTELY.LOVE dyeing yarn!
Invictus Yarns came about at a time in my life when I needed to find an outlet that I could enjoy while gaining back my personal strength. Dyeing yarn seemed to fit the bill and I haven’t looked back! I truly enjoy my time with the dyepots and look forward to the sense of zen that comes with the process.  I hope that these yarns will bring you the same happiness that I’ve found in creating them for you!"
~Sue~

I am so thrilled to be able to share with you all my readers the fantastic yarn that Sue from Invictus Yarns has allowed me to review.  You all will be pleased to see her colors and several weights of yarns.  Often you will find Sue at fiber festivals and if you are in the area, she will be vending at the following shows.  Be sure to stop by her booth and try her amazing yarns!

Lambtown in Dixon, CA Oct 5-6th

Knitting Lab, San Mateo CA October 31-Nov 3
 
 
 
 

Victorious

Fingering / 4 ply
 400 yards/100 grams
 US 0 - 2 or 2 - 2.75mm
100% Superwash Merino
2-ply firm twist
 
 
Not only is this a stunning color way with a vibrant teal green that lends bouts of deep saturated teal but it is a super tightly plied yarn.  This is just calling out socks for fall.  Getting my hands on this skein really says durable by being a superwash, but has such a fluffy bounce to the touch.  This yarn should be in every one's stash!
 
 
  Thank you again to Sue for such a fantastic review of her yarn!!
Be sure to stop and see Invictus Yarns at your next Fiber Show or hop on over to her online store and start shopping today.


Invictus Yarns receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous at: September 17, 2013 at 4:41 AM said...

Lovely subttle changes in the shades, such a nice cool soothing green. Like meditation in a forest cathedral.

{ Julie } at: September 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM said...

The colors are so gorgeous! I particularly like her many different shades of blue.

{ Heather } at: September 18, 2013 at 3:56 AM said...

So beautiful!

{ Lori } at: September 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM said...

Those colors are so lush

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews