Keblinger

Keblinger

Sheepish Yarns

| Saturday, June 22, 2013
 
 
 
I am so pleased to share with you all this weeks review.  Susan Shay Brugger is the woman that is the creator of this fantastic yarn.  She has a fantastic Etsy shop that carries yarns and fibers for you enjoyment.  The yarn that I am happy to show you is her
 
Big Foot
 
 


 
Fingering / 4 ply
500 yards / 125 grams
75% Wool
25% Nylon
She has been successful in machine washing garments made from this yarn in cold water/cold rinse, with the garment in a lingerie bag. (Use the gentle cycle.) Even so, she  recommends hand washing in cool water and a cool rinse, then drying flat.
 
Think of the fun fall socks you could use this yarn for.  Something that has a really heavy pattern to, a Cookie A pattern for example would be fantastic!  Or how about a stunning shawl...I know I would have to find a great sock pattern for my taste. 

 
  Thank you again to Susan for such a fantastic review of her yarn!!
Make sure that you all hop on over to her shop and take a look today!



Sheepish Hand Knits receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!


Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 
 For One of you lucky readers, you will win the featured Skein !!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must


As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what you would make out of this yarn if you were to win it!!
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday July 1st


13 comments:

{ Sheila } at: June 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM said...

This gorgeous red would make a lovely lace shawl for the holidays

{ andri. } at: June 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM said...

I want to try out some amigurumi patterns:)

{ rinebird } at: June 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM said...

This color is beautiful. I would make the Downton Cowl by Shannon Cook. Rinebird on ravelry

{ Heather } at: June 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM said...

I think it would be lovely as a hat and mitts set for christmas.

{ Michelle DeWinter } at: June 23, 2013 at 3:53 AM said...

Seriously - that is one of the MOST beautiful reds I have ever seen! It is so gorgeous and such a generous skein it would definitely be a shawl!!

{ Kate Price } at: June 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM said...

That is a stunning red - I would crochet the Sari Shawl

{ Betsy } at: June 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM said...

With that beautiful red and yardage,I would definitely make a shawl.

{ Lori } at: June 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM said...

Beautiful red. Probably Hitch Hiker

{ ikkinlala } at: June 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM said...

I would definitely knit a shawl. I'm not certain about which one, but maybe Iron Maiden.

{ Shayla } at: June 27, 2013 at 8:07 AM said...

I agree with the others; it definitely has to be a shawl. It would be stunning!

{ Diane Donald } at: June 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM said...

ooh, red is my favorite color and this is just gorgeous! I think I'd make the My Vampire Boyfriend socks from knitty with this. I've wanted to do those forever!

{ ~RaenWa~ } at: June 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM said...

I would make either a shawl or a pair of socks I am on a sock kick at the moment. Very gorgeous color of Red

{ asteride } at: June 28, 2013 at 5:24 AM said...

Following through Blogloving. I'm thinking about a Sunrise summer airy shawl....
asteride on Ravelry

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews