Keblinger

Keblinger

Gloria Winners

| Friday, June 14, 2013



Sorry to everyone for the delay.  Our baby girl came one week late and so I was unable to post on my regular time.  I am happy to anounce that she "McKinley Joy Lewis" is fantastic!  7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long and we (Hubs & I) could not be any more blessed!  So thank you all for understanding.

And now for some winners!!

So you are all aware of how I do each weeks drawing, you were allowed to post a comment on the Blog or on Ravelry. Comments 1-10 came from the blog and 11-23  came from Ravelry. Neither has a better chance of winning or loosing, they are all put through the random number generator. 
 
 
 
 
 


The winners are as follows:
 
#20- Ravelry (Sabrina)
 
#1- Blogger (Kleggett)

#3- Blogger (Anita Cook)

#4- Blogger (HindDP)

#22- Raverly (Indigodogmt) 
 
Thank you all to everyone who participated in this week's review postings.Winner(s), remember to get in contact with me so that I can get your prize out to you.
 
 
Thank you again to Gloriaknit & Spin for a fantastic review!!!
 

2 comments:

{ Hind DP } at: June 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM said...

Congratulations on your new addition!

{ Patti Barrett } at: June 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM said...

Congratulations, and I say she was just being fashionably late :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews