Keblinger

Keblinger

Knit Cubby

| Monday, May 6, 2013
 
 


 

 
 
Welcome readers to another Hot Pink Socks Review.  I am very excited about this weeks product review.  I would like to introduce you to Brittany, along with a little information about her.
 
"Hi! My name is Brittany. I come from a long line of seamstresses & artistic family members. I was cross-stitching at 10 years old and got my first sewing machine on my 12th birthday. I learned to crochet then to knit. I was also creating pottery and became an apprentice to my instructor.
- My childhood was rich in arts and crafts, and I developed a lifelong passion for arts. I studied graphic design at a private college and had two incredible jobs, one at a major umbrella for radio stations in our area and at the #1 television station in our area.
- A graphic designer by profession, I now enjoy being a stay-at-home mom of two growing little girls. In my home-based Etsy business', my creative design skills add a special element to products I offer; in addition, I have an understanding of what artisans want."

Brittany has a well stocked, wide variety of stitch markers that will make anyone decide they need a new pair or two.  Her skill of doing custom orders and making really...anything come to life on her markers is what I think sets her apart from her competers.  For example, take a look at theses hand crafted markers.
 
 



 
Each Marker is hand make so that you are assured of a "Snag-Free" Marker.  Each marker is very light weight and has a smoothed finish for the perfect feel.  Who does not want a little fun dangling from a knitting project now and again!
 
About each custom charm:
Made by hand - Please allow for slight variations
Approximately the size of a dime
Very lightweight with smooth edges
Charms are finished with a clear acrylic matte spray for protection; however, they are not
waterproof.
Keep stitch markers in a cool dry place.

About each stitch marker:
Jump rings are 9mm, which fit knitting needles up to US Size 10 (6.00 mm)
Other size jump rings are available - just ask!
For crochet, I use lobsters clasps
I use crystal beads that complement your charm to add the perfect touch - Beads will vary.

 
Now let me show you what makes 'Knit Cubby' that much more unique. 
 
 
For a great example of this, how about taking your family with you any place you decide to knit! 
Or how about your pets!  Really anything can be created with Brittany's talent
 
 
 
 
Let your passion be your own custom design with the help of Knit Cubby
 

Thank you again to Brittany for such great stitch markers!!
Be sure to check out her Etsy Shop Here and pick a set or two today!!
 

Knit Cubby receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!

 

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 
For One of you lucky readers, you will win the featured Owl Stitch Markers!!!
 

In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what personalized markers or pre-made markers you want to purchase.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday May 13th.
 

Good Luck to you all!

3 comments:

{ Donna Lucas } at: May 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM said...

I'd love a set of the bright floral stitch markers I saw in her Etsy store!

{ The vegan yogi } at: May 10, 2013 at 5:38 AM said...

I love the owls, what a cute idea. I could use these for my next project. Great blog,

{ andri. } at: May 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM said...

The owls look cute!:)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews