Keblinger

Keblinger

Gloria Patre Spin 'N' Knit

| Tuesday, May 28, 2013
 
 
I trust everyone had a fantastic Memorial Weekend and is ready for the new week!  Just so you all know, this weeks review will have TWO reviews and will run for two weeks.  I am one day out from my due date with our first child and needed a small break.  Not much will change, just a two week review cycle.

 

Review 1 of 2

 
 
Now...For the fantastic goodies that I have to show you all today!  GloriaPatre Spin 'N' Knit
is Monica from Saskatchewan, Canada.  She had an amazing eye for the artistic look.  She has ventured into everything from dangle stitch markers with all kinds of charms, buttons, yarns and much more.  She has a skill and craft that is really her own and does an amazing job.
 
 
"A long time knitter who loves yarn, I fell in love with spinning and never looked back! All my handspun is made with great care with the discerning knitter in mind! I'd never sell a skein I wouldn't love to knit with myself!  I love making stitch markers! Sparkly, sweet or whimsical, whatever mood strikes me! And of course, I love making them for the PhatFiber Sampler Box theme of the month!
In my 35+ years of knitting, I have found dangle markers are much easier to maneuver from one needle to the other as the dangles give them balance, much like the ease of knitting stitches an inch into your knit-in-the-round project. Dangle markers are also easier to see and pick up if you drop them (and we all drop them) plus they can't roll away under a chair! They don't add extra bulk to your knitting right next to your stitches the way beaded rings do, either. So you can have pretty as well as functional and that's always a good thing!
I am also a button fanatic! I love buttons as both decoration and totally functional, so I was delighted to find a supplier who makes beautiful buttons for a reasonable cost! It is my delight to make them available to other avid, knitters, sewers, quilters, weavers and fabric crafters! There's no such thing as "too many buttons"!"
 
~Monica~

Let's start with her buttons that really could not be any cuter than they are!!!
 
 

 
The smoothness of each button is so fantastic, and the prints make them exactly what they are.  How could you not plan your next project around these beauties!!
 
I was so thrilled at her stitch markers!  I have personally used them with several types of needles and yarns and really have only raving reviews.  I do agree with Monica, having evenly weighted stitch markers on a project makes a really big difference.  Why not check out a few sizes and styles that she carries.  These are just a few, she has so many that range in all sizes and styles you are sure to want a few sets for your summer knitting.
 
 


Just seeing these markers makes me think of all the little treats that I want to send to all my knitting friends just as a fun thing to do.  So much care and quality goes into her markers it is easy to see why people love them.

Thank you again to Monica for such a fantastic review of all her treasures!!


Be sure to check out her Etsy Shop today!!


GloriaPatre Spin 'N' Knit  receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!



Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~



For 4 of my readers you will win a set of stitch markers!!
For 1 of my readers you will win a set of Buttons!!!

Yes...That means this is a 5 item review give away!!! Be sure to tell all of your friends to enter the give away and become readers of the Blog too!


In order to enter the Give Away you must


As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite GloriaPatre item is?
The winner(s) of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 10th.


Good Luck to you all!




10 comments:

{ kleggett } at: May 28, 2013 at 8:04 AM said...

Love the buttons!

{ Sheila } at: May 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM said...

I love the Rusty Brown Wood Buttons Decorated Wooden Buttons 23mm (1 inch) Set of 4 /BT202. Matter of fact I need to measure on a sweater I have in work and see if 1 inch buttons are the right size - I may need to order some later today.

{ Anita Cook } at: May 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM said...

I love all of the buttons, and the inspirational words stitch markers.

{ Hind DP } at: May 28, 2013 at 1:04 PM said...

The ice cream cones, very cute and whimsical.

{ Patti Barrett } at: May 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM said...

I just looked through her shop, and there are so many awesome buttons! Now instead of worrying I won't find the "right" buttons to work with my sweater-in-progress, I have a bunch that would be perfect to choose from. Perfect time for me to see this review!

{ Kate Price } at: May 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM said...

I adore the ice cream cone stitch markers

{ rinebird } at: May 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM said...

I like the Bumble Bee stitch markers.The Canadian Flag is nice too.Most of my fav knitting yarn etc comes from Canada. rinebird on Ravelry

{ Heather } at: May 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM said...

I love the sheep stitch markers as well as all the flowered buttons.

{ andri. } at: May 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM said...

I love her inspirational words stitch markers (live laugh love inspire trust peace) :)

{ Lori } at: June 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM said...

The dragon stitch markers are cool and the east friesan roving is really tempting.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews