Keblinger

Keblinger

Blue Dog Woolies

| Monday, April 29, 2013
 
 
Welcome readers.  It has been some time now that I have done any product reviews so this week I am please to bring you one.  From the far east of South Berwick, Maine let me brag on Wendy Chapman the designer and creator behind Blue Dog Wollies.  This is her fantastic Etsy shop that she hand crafts stitch markers and occasionally a few knitting patterns.  I was so drawn to her stitch markers because of the shape and the "classyness" in there simplicity.  I am sure you will agree with me when you take a look at what she has to offer in her variety of markers.
 
 
When I received my markers in the mail, I was delighted to see her packaging and branding were so neat and clean.  First impressions are everything!!
 
 
 
Really does it get any more well put together than this, how cute!!!
 
 
Inside the tidy brown package I found, securely fastened by a unique light weight holder, 8 delicate square stitch markers.  What a great way to not only display your items, but I will be sure to add other previously owned markers to the holder.  No more loosing markers between the couch cushions or vacuuming them off the floor!!!
 
Each marker has a stationary bead that sits evenly weighted on the square seamless marker.  These are some of the smoothest markers I have seen. No matter if  sliding on a cable on over any kind of knitting needle, it will be a breeze. 
 
 
This set of markers contains 8 pieces.  And if you take a closer look you will see that one of the markers has two beads on it.  Fantastic idea for marking the beginning of a round pattern or the center of a project.  Big points for that added feature Wendy!
 
 
These markers are fantastic and I would recommend that everyone have a least one set if not a second set to use as a gift for a knitting friend.
 
 
Thank you again to Wendy Chapman for such great stitch markers!!
 
Blue Dog Woolies receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!
Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
~Stephanie~
 
For One of you lucky readers, you will win a Set of these beautiful Square Stitch Markers!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what kind of Wendy's markers you want to purchase.
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday May 6th.
Good Luck to you all!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

{ Shayla } at: April 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM said...

I love those square stitch markers! So cute! the green ones remind me of cyanobacteria/

{ cynthialeigh } at: April 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM said...

These stitch markers are so cute. I love the square ones but the round blue ones with the leaf are beautiful too! Thanks

{ skinouye } at: April 30, 2013 at 9:33 PM said...

Yes...love those square stitch markers---just a fun shape! Thanks

{ Heather } at: May 2, 2013 at 4:08 AM said...

love the square ones as well, although I like the blue bead

{ Donna Lucas } at: May 3, 2013 at 7:28 AM said...

The natural wood beads inside the metal square are so unique. Would just love to have those! I like anything made from natural wood!

{ andri. } at: May 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM said...

I love these ones you featured! The green colour feels refreshing:)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews