Keblinger

Keblinger

Skeined Alive

| Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Be prepared to be stunned by the beauty of color.  You have yet to see pigments that are this bright and so well matched that they flow from one transition to another. 
A Note from Megan

"I have been knitting and spinning for several years and fell in love with hand dyed materials. I adore the subtle variance in semi-solids and beautiful mottled hues of variegated skeins. The more I used the hand dyed yarns, the more intrigued I was by creating my own saturated tones.

In 2009 I attended a dyeing retreat with Sanguine Gryphon. Between the smell of the wet wool and the intriguing swirling of the dyes, I was in LOVE. I dabbled with dyeing for a couple of years, experimenting with different yarn bases and playing with color. After much support and encouragement from the AMAZING people at my local yarns shop I began to sell my hand dyed yarns in my local yarn shops and on Etsy."



Everything from Mini-Skeins to Theme colors.  You will be sure to find something that you will want to add to your stash.  I love the idea of ordering Mini-Skeins and trying all kinds of new bases.  This is a sampler of sorts and gives you a great chance to decide what you like.


435 yards of  80% Merino/10% Nylon /10% Cashmere
The twist on this elegant yarn is outstanding.  I love the shades of color that she really brings to life.  Pinks that turn into oranges and yellows that seem to sing to the soul.  I love it






 
Next we have her AWS
252 yards of a DK Weight, single spun in  40% Wool/40% Alpaca/20% Silk

Look at the shine and texture on this fiber.  I dare you to find something as nice or picture perfect as this.


 



 
Those greens and golds just jump out at you so much so you just want to wrap the skein around your neck and call it a ready made scarf it is so gorgeous.  I love all of her colors!!


Thank you again to Megan for a Such an amazing line of yarn & needles!
Skeined Alive receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!


Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~


For one of you lucky readers, you will win the featured AWS Skein!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what Skeined Alive Color Way is your favorite
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday Oct 8th.

 
Good Luck to you all!

25 comments:

{ Sheila } at: October 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM said...

I love the Serendipaceous, such gorgeous rich greens!

{ Inese, SLK } at: October 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM said...

Wow, these colors are mesmerizing! My favorites are Turn Left and Serendipaceous in alpaca/wool/silk base, and I also love the laceweight ones - Turn Left, Damp thistle, lost city, eggscuses and chiana! The red variegated mini skein also looks really interesting.

{ Anita Cook } at: October 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM said...

I love the Sugar Skulls, and as always the Tardis :)

{ twinsetjan } at: October 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM said...

Wonderful stuff here! I have to say my favorite is Lost City....I could lose myself in that skein!

{ Babelglyph } at: October 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM said...

I'll take any base in Turn Left, please!
i'm a sucker for purples.

{ Auntea } at: October 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM said...

"Don't Blink", no, no silly, I mean the colorway, "Don't Blink" LOL

{ Betsy } at: October 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM said...

I really like the bright Sugar Skulls colorway.

{ Becca } at: October 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM said...

I'm a little in love with "Torchwood" so the "Capt Jack Harkness" yarn is calling to me. All her colors are great though :D

{ Kathy Wallace } at: October 2, 2012 at 5:43 PM said...

The grey lover in me thinks Don't Blink is awesome!

{ Kate Price } at: October 2, 2012 at 7:21 PM said...

I love the AWS base, particularly in the Capt. Jack Harkness colour!

{ Karin } at: October 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM said...

I love Sugar Skulls...
I love yarns with a pop of white.

{ andri. } at: October 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM said...

Sugars skull:) loving the colour combination!

{ Estella } at: October 3, 2012 at 3:01 AM said...

Pandoras Aquarium - love the color and the name!

{ neilsnana } at: October 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM said...

I love the Don't Blink colorway for Winter!

{ tingting lu } at: October 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM said...

Love the shine in AWS. Alpaca Wool and silk is really my kind of yarn. My favorite color is Capt. Jack Harkness

{ rinebird } at: October 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM said...

I like the Vermiculture among others. rinebird on Ravelry

{ ashley_mann } at: October 4, 2012 at 5:28 AM said...

I like the Snivellus, in both bases. Very pretty!

Emily at: October 4, 2012 at 7:27 AM said...

There's Danger in the Woods is gorgeous!

{ Michelle } at: October 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

Wow, this one was tough. I love Sugar Skulls but I like Vermiculture & Don't Blink.

{ Hind DP } at: October 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM said...

I love the mixture of blues in the Chiana colorway

{ Diane Donald } at: October 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM said...

I'm torn between Don't Blink and Vermiculture.... such wonderful colors!

{ Katiebell } at: October 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM said...

I like flying Monkey but they are all very pretty. I have her favorited on etsy now.

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: October 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM said...

Vermiculture is so cool. I have a skein of her yarn in my stash. Such great colors!

{ Heather } at: October 8, 2012 at 3:36 AM said...

Ok, she's one of my faves on etsy now. I really would love to have Don't Blink. *purr*

{ wooliegirl } at: October 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM said...

The Vermiculture Cashmere DK is so pretty for the fall.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews