Keblinger

Keblinger

Kollage Yarns & Needles

| Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am so excited to share with you all my readers about a great yarn company that really holds its own and has a great selection of yarns, patterns, needles and much more.  Susan is the owner of this fantastic company.  She has graciously shared an array of yarns and needles for you all.  Lets get right into it.


Starting on the left we have Riveting, In the middle is Sock-a-Licious, and finally Lofty.

Each yarn has its own unique features and really great colors.





Kollage is also known for its Square Needles. 



Offering Double Points


As well as Circulars


If you have not had a chance to feel the comfort of the square shaped needles, try a pair today.


Thank you again to Susan for a Such an amazing line of yarn & needles!
Kollage receive a 5 Needle Review Rating!


Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~


For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of  "Riveting" & A size US 4/32" Circular
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what kind of Kollage Yarns you have ever used or would like to use.
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday Oct 8th.
Good Luck to you all!

18 comments:

{ Sheila } at: October 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM said...

I'd really like to try the sock-a-licious yarn. I've petted it at my LYS but haven't bought any yet.

{ Anita Cook } at: October 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

I love to try any new yarns! I have tried the square needles, and they are great!

{ Kate Price } at: October 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

I haven't tried the Kollage yarns, but I do love the square needles I have! Would love to try out the lofty yarn if given the chance

{ Auntea } at: October 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM said...

I have not tried any of their yarns so I would love to try any of them. I do like their needles!

{ Betsy } at: October 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM said...

I'd like to try the Glisten yarns. I've got some square DPN's and really like them.

{ Becca } at: October 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM said...

I havent tried any of her yarns yet, so anything would be great!

{ Kathy Wallace } at: October 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM said...

I haven't tried any of their yarns or needles, and am now really wanting to try them all!

{ Shayla } at: October 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM said...

I've used Sock-a-licious and the name is so appropriate! I love that yarn so I'm interested in trying out other yarns. I def. want to try out the square needles.

{ Estella } at: October 3, 2012 at 3:02 AM said...

I've never used their yarns and I've always wanted to try square needles.

{ neilsnana } at: October 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

I would love to try any of the Kollage yarns,especially some of the sock-a-licious. I do have one pair of their square needles in size 5 and I love using them.

{ tingting lu } at: October 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ tingting lu } at: October 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM said...

I have been using the Kollage square needles for a while and I have a few paires. The new design (as seen here) is much better than the older version. The needle tips are pointer, and the joint between the needles and the cable is very smooth and much more secure than the older style. I do like the new cable as well. But I have never tried their yarn, Sock-a-Licious will be next on my list of yarns to try.

{ Hind DP } at: October 4, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

I am looking for a nice cotton blend, so I would love to try riveting or luscious

{ Diane Donald } at: October 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM said...

I've never knit with kollage yarns before, but I love the square needles I got from them. I love the look of the sock-a-licious yarn.

{ ashley_mann } at: October 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM said...

I've wanted to try Riveting since it came out. I just like the idea of knitting with recycled jeans.

{ Katiebell } at: October 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM said...

I didn't even know kollage had yarn. I have been eyeing their needles for a while because they are so interesting. I would like to try the sock-a-licious because I can never have too much sock yarn.

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: October 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM said...

I have never tired Kollage yarn, but I like the feel of Riveting. I would also try Sock-a-Licious because I like their solid colors.

{ Heather } at: October 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM said...

I would love to try the Sock-a-licious!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews