Keblinger

Keblinger

The Little Knitting Company

| Monday, August 13, 2012
I am thrilled to talk to you all and share about a fantastic company.  The Little Knitting Company has all of you wants and needs; from yarn, needles, bags and more.  Click on over the the shop and take a look for your self.  I was more than happy to be able to feature a yarn review.  The yarn that I am going to be reviewing is called: Amorini

This is a fantastic blend that consists of,
- 80% cotton make 20% cashmere
Length: 250m
Unit Weight: 100g skein
WPI: 17
Yarn Weight: 4-ply / Fingering
Tension: 24 stitches and 36 rows over 10cm (4 in)
Needles: 3-3.5mm (US 2-3)
Wash Care: Hand Wash



I have to say that I have never really considered the paring of cotton and cashmere, however after holding this skein in my hand and getting a good feel for the yarn, it is a great combination.  It will stand up to wear and tare but has a much softer feeling having a cashmere blend. 
  


I could see this knit up into a great pair of work gloves.  How fun would garden gloves be.

Thank you again to The Little Knitting Co for a great yarn!
Amorini receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win this great skein!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what yarn you like from TLKC.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday August 20th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 2

10 comments:

{ Kate Price } at: August 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM said...

What an interesting combination! I think I would also like to try the "ande" base

{ Hind DP } at: August 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM said...

I would try "Pleasure", I like the blend of wool and cashmere, and I love the name

{ Retha } at: August 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM said...

I would probably try Pleasure first but wow, they are a big store!

{ Faith (the Vampire Slayer) } at: August 14, 2012 at 4:48 AM said...

Wow that is a lot to choose from. I think I'd actually really like to try the Amorini. I want to like cotton and this seems like a great gateway drug.

{ Pretty Knitty } at: August 14, 2012 at 7:49 AM said...

LoveLoveLove the Amorini you reviewed! I looked about, and they have a bunch, but cotton cashmere just sings to me!!!

{ ashley_mann } at: August 14, 2012 at 7:57 AM said...

Cotton and cashmere together, I'm intrigued! I'd like to try the Amorini.

{ andri. } at: August 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM said...

Amorini looks soft n nice~
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Sarah } at: August 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM said...

Armonia

{ Betsy } at: August 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...

Interesting yarn. I like the Lino 100, thinking it would be light and airy to work with.

Anonymous at: August 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM said...

I love the one on the post. Armonia. So pretty and delicate.

What a huge selection they have. I need to go peek around on the site for a while. WOW!!

Penny
sch4gators- RAV

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews