Keblinger

Keblinger

Sternen Staub

| Sunday, August 5, 2012


 All the way from Germany, please let me introduce to you Liesa Owner of Sternenstaub.  I am so excited about this yarn and the sparkle she has added to make it just that Starry DK

 (How cute is she!!!)




This fantastic muted black color way is appropriately named "Little Black Dress."


StarryDK
DK / 8 ply
232 yards/100 grams
US 6 - 7 or 4 - 4.5mm
75% Merino extrafine
20% Mulberry Silk
5% Silver Stellina Sparkle
I love the feel of this yarn!! It has a great twist to the yarn that will really show off stitch definition, even on a black yarn.  I am a push over for anything that sparkles so the touch of Stellina is a must for me.  I love that this is not just black, it really has a slight hint of what I am going to call soot gray.  Stunning in the presentation.  Liesa even included in her beautifully packaged box of yarn, a simple snag free stitch marker in a royal blue.  Love it!!!  It is the little touches that matter.  Even though this yarn comes from Germany, it was just as fast with shipping as ordering within the states.  She even has a translation button on the left side of the shop page for English speaking buyers.  She really goes the extra mile. 
Did I mention that I LOVE this yarn!!!



Sternenstaub
Liesa Bach
Finkenweg 7
65527 Niedernhausen
Mobil: 0171/8332361


Thank you again to Liesa for such great yarn!
Sternenstaub receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of "Little Black Dress"!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what other base of yarn you would like to try of S.S.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday August 13th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

16 comments:

{ Maya Moonie } at: August 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM said...

I'm in love with Ruby in the Lonely Star base. What a great red!

{ Betsy } at: August 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM said...

I'd like to try her BFL sock yarn. Beautiful.

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: August 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM said...

I'd love to try the BambooStar base. I bet it has a pretty drape.

Anonymous at: August 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

Like the Shinystar sock yarn.

Anonymous at: August 6, 2012 at 1:50 AM said...

Loving rainbow:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ ashley_mann } at: August 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM said...

I like the BlazingStar sock yarn in the ocean colorway.

{ Sarah } at: August 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

BFL is lovely

{ Esther } at: August 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM said...

I am in love with the little black dress yarn. Every time I look at it, it grows on me.
(keeping my fingers crossed).

{ Julia } at: August 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Her fiber is beautiful! I'd try that.

{ Heather } at: August 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

I really like the starrysock in Scent of Lavender

{ Adrienne } at: August 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

Besides checking your blog by adding it to my IE favorites, is there a way to follow you on Blogger? Can't find a Join or Follow me link.

{ Auntea } at: August 6, 2012 at 8:50 PM said...

I would love to try the "Shiny Star" base. It sounds luscious.

{ Diane Donald } at: August 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM said...

I love the ShinyStar base, it looks beautiful!

{ weaver } at: August 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM said...

I love the rainbow. The colors are so bright and vibrant.

Anonymous at: August 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM said...

I think the Starry Sock is a lovely looking base...and that Lonely Sunset colorway? Swoon.

ScarletFever on Rav

Anonymous at: August 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM said...

Shiny star.....so pretty!! WOW!!!

sch4gators on RAV

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews