Keblinger

Keblinger

Lola~Doodle's

| Monday, August 13, 2012

Lola~Doodle's is a fantastic up and coming yarn dying company.  Temple is the designer behind this innovative and incredible company.  I am a color girl...in case you had not already noticed.  She totally gets the idea of bringing life and color to her yarns.  The inspiration that she has is passionate and vibrant.  Let me hold of on telling you and just show you exactly what I mean.


Temple was gracious enough to share with us all two of her most popular bases of  fingering weight yarns. 

Classic Sock
463 yards/100 grams
US 0 - 2
75% Merino/25% Nylon
Machine Washable

I hope you can see the richness and depth to her dying.  This particular skein has a feel of bleeding from one color to another with minimal transition.  So fluid like in the coloring.  I can't get enough of it.

Posh Socks
435 yards/100 grams
US 0 - 3
80% Merino/10% Cashmere/10% Nylon
Hand-painted luxury sock yarn in a heavy fingering weight blend of superwash merino wool, cashmere and nylon.



I just love the Posh Sock, this color is called Fire Eater.  I can honestly say that I have never seen anything even close to this color way!  Love it.


Thank you again to Lola~Doodle's for a Fantastic Review!
Temple receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of Classic Sock!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what colorway you like in her shop

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday August 20th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

18 comments:

{ Kate Price } at: August 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM said...

I love the smoke on the water colourway in posh socks!

{ Retha } at: August 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM said...

the tell-tale colorway is beautiful and so in for fall! wow!

{ Lisa } at: August 13, 2012 at 5:41 PM said...

I love the Let Them Eat Cake colorway. What a fun verigated yarn

{ Hind DP } at: August 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM said...

Tell Tale Heart, after one of my favorite writers

{ Jersey Shore Deb } at: August 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

I like the Maggie Mae colorway.

{ Faith (the Vampire Slayer) } at: August 14, 2012 at 4:51 AM said...

They're all so gorgeous! I think my favorite of the ones in the shop at this time is Blushing Bride.

{ Renee } at: August 14, 2012 at 7:25 AM said...

My fav colorway is the Fire Eater in the review but in her shop I love Maggie Mae and Let Them Eat Cake. Both are gorgeous.

{ Pretty Knitty } at: August 14, 2012 at 7:47 AM said...

Chocolate Milk is my favorite! It might be because I can't drink chocolate milk IRL (lactose intolerant), but I love the subtlety of it...lusciousness!!!

{ ashley_mann } at: August 14, 2012 at 7:52 AM said...

The Artist Formerly Known As--awesome color, awesome name!!

{ andri. } at: August 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM said...

Fire eater because it's simply gorgeous:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Sarah } at: August 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM said...

smoke on the water

{ Betsy } at: August 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM said...

My favorite ( if I have to pick just one) is Christmas Cactus.

{ Diane Donald } at: August 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM said...

They are all lovely, but I think Chocolate Milk is my favorite.

{ Deb } at: August 14, 2012 at 6:00 PM said...

wow, so hard to choose but I love the Reserved for Territms - Wooly Bully, it has that lovely Juniper in it but with the gray it is just very cool.

{ Kathy Wallace } at: August 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM said...

I love Let Them Eat Cake - so bright and cheery!

{ Lynette Batton } at: August 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

Love the Wolly Bully and then again I love the Lavender Honey cause my daughter loves LSU.

Anonymous at: August 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

I love the smoke on the water colourway in posh socks! It is beautiful! As is the Blue Bayou. I absolutely cannot choose.

Penny
sch4gators-RAV

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: September 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM said...

Smoke on the water is gorgeous.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews