Keblinger

Keblinger

Liberty Fibers

| Monday, August 27, 2012

This is a new fiber company to me.  I was so blown away at the colors and ideas that transpired into fiber, I just had to do a review! 
Judy O'Toole is the owner and dyer behind all of this color and wonder.  She has been hand dyeing for over ten years, first as a rug hooker and then primarily yarn.  Her website has information about the colorway collections that she has created.  She enjoys challenging herself to communicate mature and art into hand dyed yarn while creating colors that respond to hand knitting.






I am so excited to share with you not only that this is an amazing 100% Superwash yarn, but I have never felt anything so "close to the skin" soft.  It is hard to believe that it is really superwash.  The twist on the yarn is one that makes me think Socks or Shawl instantly.  It is a full bodied yarn that will hold up to any kind of foot action.  These colors would make for some fantastic projects.


Rhubarb/Nature Collection

Mussel/Coastal Collection
Liberty/Asian Collection
It really comes down to a matter of choice and your likes in colors.  I think this is a fantastic staple that every one should have in a yarn stash.  The care and consideration that has been taken with every skein is remarkable!

Thank you again to Judy O'Toolefor a great yarn!
Liberty Fibers receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!


Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win the skein of Rhubarb/Nature Collection !!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what skein of the three you like best.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday September 3rd
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 1

25 comments:

{ Lacey } at: August 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM said...

How can you pick? Does one have a favorite child? If not, then how can one have a favorite of those three beauties?! hahaha

Beautiful. All of them.

Mussel is the one that I am drawn to, but I'll say Liberty is the one I like the most because it's outside my comfort zone. :D

{ Amphibiaknitter } at: August 27, 2012 at 3:04 PM said...

My favourite is the Rhubarb / Nature collection. I like it because it's in my comfort zone, and I'm lazy that way.

The other two colours are nice, but they don't sing to me in the same way.

It's good to know about more yarns which are soft to the touch. Thanks as always for reviewing.

{ Heather } at: August 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM said...

I love the Mussel/Coastal Collection

{ Kate Price } at: August 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM said...

I love the rhubarb - what an amazing colour combo.

{ ashley_mann } at: August 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM said...

I like the Liberty colorway, very nice!

{ Renee } at: August 27, 2012 at 5:06 PM said...

I am in love w/the vibrant pink in the rhubarb. The others are very pretty but just not quite as eye catching as the first.

{ Hind DP } at: August 27, 2012 at 8:05 PM said...

Love the Liberty/Asian collection!

{ Julia } at: August 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM said...

They are all beautiful, but Rhubarb is my favorite. Looks squishy!

{ Jersey Shore Deb } at: August 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM said...

Agreed that they are all gorgeous, but I think I like Mussel/Coastal Collection the best.

{ Sheila } at: August 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM said...

All 3 are quite lovely, but the Mussel/Coastal Collection is my favorite.

{ andri. } at: August 28, 2012 at 2:20 AM said...

Rhubab/nature is my favourite! I'm hoping to win:3

{ Estella } at: August 28, 2012 at 3:15 AM said...

I like the mussel/coastal collection.

{ Auntea } at: August 28, 2012 at 6:12 AM said...

So hard to choose, but love the Liberty/Asian color.

{ Emily } at: August 28, 2012 at 6:40 AM said...

Love the Liberty/Asian! They are all gorgeous!

{ Irocknits! } at: August 28, 2012 at 7:55 AM said...

I love the rhubarb! It is so me! And I grow rhubarb in the backyard, ha?!

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: August 28, 2012 at 12:08 PM said...

Those are all beautiful, but I would pick the Mussel/Coastal. I love how the colors blend.

{ Betsy } at: August 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM said...

I love those Rhubarb and Liberty colorways. Koi is also beautiful.

{ Eva/lakeside } at: August 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM said...

I think they're all beautifull, but I like the Liberty/Asian collection most.

{ Wendy Weber } at: August 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM said...

Oh my, not only do I love to eat rhubarb, but I could just about eat that rhubarb yarn!

{ weaver } at: August 29, 2012 at 12:25 PM said...

I definitly love the Liberty. That brown and blue turquois. Together is fantastic.
Love it!

{ tingting lu } at: August 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM said...

I love the Rhubarb/Nature Collection. Nice warm color way.

{ Manda } at: August 29, 2012 at 6:40 PM said...

I love all of them, but I think the Rhubarb/Nature collection is my favorite!

{ Sabra } at: August 31, 2012 at 3:13 PM said...

Liberty Asian Collection what a hard choice

Anonymous at: September 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM said...

Love the Rhubard. They are all so pretty. I spent some time in the shoppe. She has so really unique colorways in there. WoW

Penny
Sch4gators-RAV

{ 3kidsmom } at: September 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM said...

Judy is an amazing artist. Love all her colorways but Rhubarb strikes my fancy.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews