Keblinger

Keblinger

Class Reunion Pattern

| Sunday, August 5, 2012


I love the pattern that I am about to show you.  You know when you are looking for a pattern that you can use up a sweaters worth of yarn on and have something that you can wrap yourself in during the long cold months of winter.  "Class Reunion" just might be the sweater pattern for you.  The designer is Carol Sunday.  She has done such a great job bringing comfort to a classy look.  This could be used as a lounging garment or for a layering piece on a cold winters night on the town.  Besides, who does not have a sweaters worth of worsted weight yarn that they want to dive into.


I love the construction of this pattern.  Very easy to follow and understand in how Carol has written it.  She really captures a unique look that is very non-sweater looking.  The pattern its self is one that I can see on a person on any size and shape.  Very flattering to all types.


I love the detail that almost looks like fishing nets throughout.  When I am home visiting family on the Oregon Coast, this is just the kind of sweater that I want to adorn my shoulders with and head out to the beach for a sunset walk.  Really it could be your catch all sweater for any reason.  I bet by now you are all thinking about what you have in your stash for worsted weight yarn.  Well...cast on and be ready for the fall.

Thank you again to Carol Sunday for a great pattern!
 
Class Reunion receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For 2 of you lucky readers, you will win this great pattern!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what yarn you are going to use if you knit this pattern.
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday August 13th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 2

9 comments:

{ Maya Moonie } at: August 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM said...

Ooh, it's gorgeous! I would use the Cassiopeia base from Barking Dog Yarns in the Chive colourway (http://barkingdogyarns.com/?p=2236).

{ Betsy } at: August 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM said...

I think a Mad tosh or Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn would be perfect for this sweater.

{ Retha } at: August 6, 2012 at 4:20 AM said...

that is an awesome sweater and it's going directly into my queue. I think I would use Berroco Vintage. It's so very soft, comes in great colors, is affordable, and is machine washable. An all around great yarn.

{ Knit Ma } at: August 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM said...

I have some Three Irish Girls or Malabrigo in my stash that would work for this. I think I would go with the light brown yarn I have.

{ Bobbi } at: August 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM said...

That is such a yummy-looking cardi! I have some yarn called Blanket that would be great for it - I'd have to double it because it's fingering weight, but it's a dark gray and would be so comfortable.
I don't see where to follow your blog. Am I just not seeing it?

{ Lynda } at: August 7, 2012 at 5:15 AM said...

I love the sweater. I don't have a particular yarn in mind as my stash is just starting to grow! But a trip to my LYS would indeed be in the store for me! Very nice!
Thank you as usual for doing these reviews and draws!

{ Diane Donald } at: August 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

That sweater is beautiful! I am currently working on some handspun suffolk/merino cross that would be my first choice.

{ Kathy Wallace } at: August 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM said...

Hmmm, I could do some stash diving and probably find something for this sweater, or maybe I could head to my LYS and get something new. Maybe some Madelinetosh?

Anonymous at: August 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM said...

I totally love this!!! I would need to go to my LYS! I do love the gray!

Sch4gators- RAV

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews