Keblinger

Keblinger

The Fiber Seed

| Sunday, July 29, 2012

~A note from the Designer~

"A few years ago I inherited a bunch of knitting things from my grandmother. I kept them with intent of eventually learning how to knit and finally decided to see if knitting was in my genes. Well they were and I've gone with it. Yarn is my weakness and I have many many skeins, of many colors, so the possibilities are endless.
I'm a member of Team FAST, EtsyKnitters, and Yarn-a-holics, go figure at least I admit it on that last one."
~I am a confessed yarnaholic. If I’m not doing something fiber related I’m asleep~

I am so Excited about showing you the creations of this newer dyer.  The Fiber Seed is located in Tampa FL and has a passion for color like no other.  Really...I should let the photos convince you.


The color way on the Left is {Peacock Feather} on the Right is {Sunset}



Lindsay English has done a stellar job in bringing her passion to light in the form of Hand Dyed Yarns!!  The two yarns that are shown are in her "Sprout " base.
·         Fingering / 4 ply
·         480 yards/125 grams
·         US 1 - 3
·         90% Merino/10% Nylon (Polyamide)
·         Machine wash, Dry Flat

In case you needed to do a double take on the yardage, yes...it’s really 480yards.  A fantastic amount of yarn in such stand alone colors.  If you happen to live in Tampa FL, you should know that Lindsey sells her yarns in her LYS, Knit 'n Nibble
All of this wonderful goodness in yarn can be found at this website:
Why not order a few skeins and see what your creative eye can knit up!

Thank you again to Lindsay English for the fantastic yarns!

The Fiber Seed receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!


Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers will win the featured skein of "Peacock Feathers"!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog.
2.Tell me what your favorite Fiber Seed color way is.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday August 6th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

22 comments:

{ Emily } at: July 29, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

I love Polliwog and Thunder!

{ ashley_mann } at: July 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM said...

She has some amazing colors! Bermuda and Peacock Feathers are my favorites.

{ Sabra } at: July 29, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

Purple haze and deep sea are gorgeous.

{ Heather } at: July 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM said...

I love the Sprout yarn in the colorway ruby slippers!

Anonymous at: July 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM said...

I just love the Wild Lavender.

{ Maya Moonie } at: July 29, 2012 at 11:20 PM said...

I love Tuscany. Awesome colours!

{ Knit Ma } at: July 30, 2012 at 7:48 AM said...

Bougainvillea is my favorite.

Anonymous at: July 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM said...

I love bermuda!
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ neilsnana } at: July 30, 2012 at 11:19 AM said...

I love the polliwog colorway, the logo for the yarn company is very creative.

{ weaver } at: July 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM said...

Definitly the Sunset. Beautiful!

{ Julie } at: July 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM said...

Her vibrant blue—Cobalt—is gorgeous! Definitely my favorite.

Rusty M. at: July 31, 2012 at 3:55 PM said...

I think the Sunset is my absolute favorite! Thanks.

{ Kathy } at: July 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM said...

Clover and Glasz are my favorite colorways!

{ Ely } at: August 1, 2012 at 4:47 AM said...

I'm feeling bold and would knit a sweater in Tangelo.

{ Betsy } at: August 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM said...

Love the watermelon colorway.

{ Hind DP } at: August 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM said...

Love the Ruby Slipper

{ stephigordon } at: August 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

Oh my! Beautiful!!! Deep Sea and Thunder have both jumped out at me, but I love almost every color!!! Her name is like a movie star's, too! Thanks for showing us this gorgeous yarn!!! Stephanie (indigodogmt on Rav)

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: August 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM said...

Gorgeous color schemes and very generous yardage in the skeins... what more could a person ask for? My favorite color is 'Bermuda'.

{ wooliegirl } at: August 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM said...

Another great dyer! I love the Embers colorway, but all her colors are gorgeous.

{ Shayla } at: August 4, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

purple haze and clover are both lovely!! There are many others I'd buy too!

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: August 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM said...

I really like the layered grays in Elephant.

Anonymous at: August 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM said...

Purple haze is beautiful!

sch4gators- RAV

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews