Keblinger

Keblinger

Lazy Perry Ranch

| Sunday, July 1, 2012

~Designer Bio~

"I have been crafting in one way or another since I was a small child. I have studied herbs and midwifery and am a nature junkie. I also homeschool all three of my children. Most recently my family has begun building the Lazy Perry Ranch. We have poultry, angora rabbits, and an alpaca named Bacchus to keep our days full of adventure.
I draw my inspiration from the incredible scenery that surrounds me. I live in the beautiful Mojave Desert. Wildlife is abundant and the gorgeous colors of wildflowers can be seen for miles around. Join me in my passion for nature and the beauty of the Mojave. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do.
Collette, a self confessed addict to spinning, knitting, crochet and all things crafty!!"

Collette is really being modest, she has produced some summer time colors that are outstanding!


400 yards, Approx 3.5 oz, 80% Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere, and 10% Nylon
[Fingering Weight Yarn] The finest Merino Wool combined with the extreme luxury of Cashmere and a bit of Nylon for added strength. The perfect sock yarn!
Are you tired of patterning and striping yarns? This yarn was dyed so that it will knit or crochet in a randomly variegated manner. It is striking as it unfolds in its own special way.

Golden Eardrops


Her inspiration




How about in my Favorite color way!!!

 Pink Lovers Pink
This yarn is not for the faint of heart. This is as pink as it gets. Super pink you could even say. Be the envy of your friends when you work with this lively pink to beat all pinks. You can see in the last picture socks knit from this colorway in action!

 



This is really a pair of 'Hot Pink Socks!'



Thank you again to Collette for her fantastic yarns!
Lazy Perry Ranch receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of Hot Pink Sock Yarn!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite Lazy Perry RanchYarn is.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday July 9th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2



24 comments:

{ Sheila } at: July 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM said...

I love the Lace Weight Yarn - Baby Alpaca, Silk, Cashmere - Desert Juniper.

Janet at: July 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM said...

I'm absolutely loving the natural dye yarns. In particular, I think Natural Dye - Suri Alpaca and Merino - Cochineal and Rabbit Bush is to die for.

{ Scotiaknit } at: July 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

I love the worsted weight merino in Monkeyflower

{ wooliegirl } at: July 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM said...

Oooo, Fireworks is pretty!

{ kleggett } at: July 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM said...

Fingering weight in Golden Eardrops

{ ashley_mann } at: July 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM said...

Fingering yarn in Purple Sage in Bloom

{ neilsnana } at: July 2, 2012 at 2:00 AM said...

I love the mojave sunset

{ Hind DP } at: July 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM said...

My favorite is the Pink and Brown sock yarn. I really like that she posted pictures of knitted objects with the product description do we can see how the yarn looks when it's knit up

{ Esther } at: July 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM said...

Lovely yarn and colourways. "Lazy" is certainly not about the dyer :-) Thanks for the chance to win.

{ TracyF } at: July 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM said...

I like the handspun merino in I Want Candy.

{ Ely } at: July 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM said...

The worsted weight yarn in corn snake seems perfect for summer knitting.

{ Kathy } at: July 3, 2012 at 6:31 AM said...

Love the Ostrich colorway! And the worsted weight looks so squishy and awesome!

Anonymous at: July 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM said...

My fave is the indigo plant dyed one:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Sarah } at: July 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM said...

Ostrich

{ Diane Donald } at: July 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM said...

Oh man, it's all lovely. I like the sport weight suri alpaca dyed with indigo and cochineal the best, I think.

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: July 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM said...

I love the fading color fingering yarn in Bachelors Button. Beautiful!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: July 4, 2012 at 1:17 AM said...

I like the color range found in the Self Striping Fading Color Yarn of Bachelors Button. So very pretty!!!

{ beefi8 } at: July 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM said...

It is hard to pick just one. LOL I Love the hot pink, and I really LOVE Rastafar. I've never seen anything like it!
Tammie
homebody62565@yahoo.com

{ Renee } at: July 5, 2012 at 4:30 AM said...

I am in love w/the hops sage colorway in the suri alpaca and merino (sport weight).

Rusty M. at: July 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM said...

I think the Golden Eardrops is my favorite. Well, at this moment anyway!

{ Heather } at: July 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM said...

I really like the Natural Dye - Silk, Cashmere, Baby Alpaca - Fingering Weight - Indigo

{ jean geerdes } at: July 6, 2012 at 4:11 AM said...

i've never had the chance to try it {no lys in the area :(}...
but, i LOVE those colors

me

{ danadoodle } at: July 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM said...

I love the BFL in Desert!

{ Katiebell } at: July 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM said...

I love all the pink handspun. So pretty!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews