Keblinger

Keblinger

GherkinsBucket

| Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hold on to your needles!!  I have got some loud and proud colors to show you.  Please meet Krysten who is the owner and dyer of GherkinsBucket.

"Hello, it’s me, the woman behind the Bucket. I’m the mom of an eight year old, and so I enjoy the quiet escape that spinning and crafting can bring. I usually find myself wanting to go in all kinds of directions at once, so Gherkin’s Bucket is sure to be an eclectic mix of handmade items."


This little beauty is calling my name!!! PINK! 



Not only is the dying out of this world, but her color choices are so unique.  Who does not want a hint of sparkly glitter in their knitting project.  It has a way of catching the light at just the right time.  How much fun would "Who's Loving You" be knit up into a pair of fun adult mittens for the fall and winter!  A one of a kind knit for a one of a kind yarn. 


The feel of the yarn is so soft and had a great bounce feel to it.  A textured stitch would show really well as well as create a fun pattern.  Who does not need a skein or two of this goodness to round out the stash!

Thank you again to Krysten for a great yarn sampling!
 
GherkinsBucket receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of "Who's Loving You"  !!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite item from GherkinsBucket is.
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday July 30th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 1

28 comments:

{ kleggett } at: July 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM said...

I'd love to win this skein of yarn.

{ Auntea } at: July 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM said...

I love her "Gin Ricky" colorway, it is gray and light green and absolutely lovely. Auntea on Ravelry

{ Kate Price } at: July 22, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

I think my favourite is SW Bounce Worsted - Gin Rickey colorway - I just love the grey with the pops of limey green!

katepricey on rav

{ Knit Ma } at: July 23, 2012 at 6:23 AM said...

I have been on such a fiber kick lately so I am going to go with : Smart Luxe MCN Fiber - Shackled colorway

{ Lacey } at: July 23, 2012 at 6:44 AM said...

I cannot pick 1 single thing I want most: her fibers are off the chain! haha. I love them all. And her dyes look so interesting on the yarns- nothing like I've seen before.

{ ashley_mann } at: July 23, 2012 at 7:09 AM said...

SW Bounce Worsted - Gin Rickey colorway--so awesome! Great stuff!

{ beefi8 } at: July 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM said...

I really love the pink yarn on your blog! On her page, I'd pick the fiber in the Shackled Colorway :) Fun!
Tammie
homebody62565@yahoo.com

{ Renee } at: July 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

such pretty colorways. my fav is pink b/c what's better than hot pink and black w/sparkles. however, looking in her shop, i also really love the bamboo step sock in the cotton hearts colorway.

Anonymous at: July 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM said...

I love black pe(plum) colourway:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Ely } at: July 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

It's an impossible decision between the cotton heart and supermassive black hole colourways, but I guess I would go with the merino/silk fiber, so the cotton heart wins. (But nothing beats pink, black and sparkle!)

{ danadoodle } at: July 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM said...

Ooh, the bounce worsted in black (pe)plum is so beautiful!

Anonymous at: July 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM said...

I love the name of the shop...and yet another shop added to my favorites on Etsy! I may have to try the Bamboo Step Sock - hard to find bamboo in indiedyer socks lately - and the Cotton Hearts colorway is awesome! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gin Rickey Colorway!
ScarletFever on Ravelry

{ Lisakbye } at: July 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

I so love Gherkin's Bucket! My favorite always seems to be what I'm currently working on. Right now, it's Undisclosed Desires. Finished spinning it yesterday and it's on the drying rack!

{ JazzRizz } at: July 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM said...

I love all of Gherkin's stuff! I can't pick a favorite :)

{ neilsnana } at: July 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM said...

I love the wake me colorway of fiber.

{ Diane Donald } at: July 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM said...

Wow, what a beautiful shop! I love the sock yarn in Cotton Hearts.

{ Knit Girl in Idaho } at: July 23, 2012 at 5:07 PM said...

I love Krysten! My favorite item in her shop right now is the Smart Luxe MCN Aran - Whimsy!

{ Julie Routon } at: July 24, 2012 at 6:10 AM said...

Okay I cannot decided between two that would be my favorite Gherkins Buckets and those are Bamboo Step Sock - Cotton Hearts colorway & Spring Step Plus sock - A Lot Of Bad Everywhere colorway!!! I love following your blog. I'm a new knitter and just starting to get my stash built up.

{ TracyF } at: July 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM said...

I'd have to go with the fiber named United States Of Eurasia.

{ Lynda } at: July 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM said...

Oh my! How could I possibly pick just one? They are all so beautiful but I guess I'd have to say either Simple SW Merino Worsted - Teal Deer or the Who's Loving you.
Gorgeous! Thanks for the giveaway Stephanie.

raindrop1963 on ravelry and I follow your blog as well.

{ Jocelyn } at: July 24, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

Oooh her Rainbow Connection colourway looks fab!

{ Sabra } at: July 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM said...

The black (pe) plum colorway is beautiful.

SabraB on Ravelry

{ RMC } at: July 25, 2012 at 8:21 PM said...

I love Harlot-quin on Silky Shimmer DK and the Rainbow Connection colorway is awesome!

{ Mks } at: July 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM said...

I like the Bamboo Step Sock Cotton Hearts colorway... Lots of fun colors!

{ stephigordon } at: July 26, 2012 at 7:13 AM said...

OOOH - all so pretty - I like the Silky Baby Soft Iron, though, because I'm so wanting to knit something in a beautiful grey so I'm thinking that grey/iron tones jump out at me right now (but the teal deer is yummy as well as many other colors). Thanks for the chance to win! Stephanie

Anonymous at: July 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM said...

I would so love to win this yarn. Hmmmm, I may need some whether I win it or not! :)

Penny- Sch4gators RAV

{ Heather } at: July 27, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

I really like the - Simple SW Sock - Who's Loving You colorway.

{ Betsy } at: July 28, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

I really like the green and gray of the Gin Rickey colorway.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews