Keblinger

Keblinger

Dot Dot Smile

| Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I am So excited to show you all this next artiest!  Kelli who lives in New York has something fun and exciting to add to the knitting & crocheting world.  Let me start by saying if any of you are in need of a great swap gift or a gift for a crafter, you have got to check out Dot Dot Smile Etsy Shop.  I am so amazed at the range of ideas she has come up with.  Everything from needles; hooks, stitch markers, and even kits.

For today's review and give away:  I am so excited to show you the Honey Bee Knitting Needles.

She does a great job of packaging and protecting the needles for shipping.  How cute, glitter paper!!

You can see that one needle is a honey bee and the other is the hive.




It really does not get any cuter than that.  The touches she adds to each item are small enough that they do not have any effect on your knitting and you hardly even notice a weight difference.  How fun would it be to spice up your knitting with a pair of themed needles or stitch markers.  She has many different themes and a variety of sizes sure to fit all you wants and needs.  Go on over and take a look for your self!

Thank you again to Kelli for your fantastic Needles!
Dot Dot Smile receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win the reviewed set of Knitting Needles!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite Dot Dot Smile Creation is.
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday July 16th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 1


6 comments:

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: July 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM said...

I love the bee and bee hive knitting needles! However, being a Doctor Who fan, I must say that I love the TARDIS knitting needles too :) Wonderful products and they really would make for some great swap gifts!

{ neilsnana } at: July 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM said...

I love the hungry caterpillar needles

{ Sheila } at: July 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM said...

The Summer Camp Knitting Needle Set With Stitch Markers is just adorable. I'm a sucker for bears.

{ Maya Moonie } at: July 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM said...

The needles you show are made for me, I tell you! My name is Maya, and when I was a kid there was a french TV show called "Maya l'Abeille" (which means bee). As you can imagine, I have lived my life with the nickname. :)

{ Diane Donald } at: July 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

What a great shop! I love the TARDIS knitting needles. :)

{ Kate Price } at: July 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM said...

I love the crochet hooks, particularly the pencil one!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews