Keblinger

Keblinger

Zig Zag Stitches

| Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am so excited about this weeks review!!  The name Zig Zag Stitches may not be a new name for you.  However if you have never seen Cathy's AMAZING project bags, you are in for a shopping spree on Etsy this week.  I was so excited to review her bag that I actually cast on a pair of socks just so I would have a project to test out the bag.  I know I am not the only knitter who has done this...



















I must say, this is the perfect sock or small project bag.  I have one of her small drawstring bags.  The first thing to catch my eye is her fabulous choice in fabrics.  Really, when you look in her shop it will be hard to choose just one on her fabric alone.  The next two items were a tie for me, as a knitter I was drawn to the great closure on the bag and the construction of a self supported bag.  It is so great to know that you can close your bag and go.  You will not be looking through a mess to find lost DPN's.  As a big time sock knitter, having the ability to knit out of my bag is so convenient.  Cake up your yarn, cast on and start knitting!



















All around you can not go wrong with a Zig Zag Bag you might find that you will have a use for more than one size or shape.  Cathy has fantastic pricing and she is great to talk with.  Drop over to her shop and tell her hotpinksocks sent you.

Thanks again Cathy!!

Zig Zag Bags receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For all of you my readers, Cathy had generously offered a gift!

HOTPINKSOCKS10 for 10% off (not including shipping). Coupon valid until July 31, 2012

Review 1 of 2

3 comments:

Janet at: June 24, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

I've been stalking her site for weeks now waiting for the perfect print (they are all beautiful 'tho) Beautiful bags!

{ Becca } at: June 25, 2012 at 7:30 AM said...

I'd LOVE a spindle bag! The Cloisonne is so bright and happy!!

{ neilsnana } at: June 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM said...

I would love to win any of her beautiful bags!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews