Keblinger

Keblinger

Wondering Wool

| Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm going to start this review with the statement, "This is a fantastic yarn line all the way around!"
I am pleases to share with you Wandering Wool, Joelle Burbank is the designer behind this Fantastic yarn line.  I am blown away at the color ranges she has in her shop as well as the content of the yarn and the quality that she proudly sells.

She has a blog that is a must on your daily reads, Wandering Wool
I could go on and on about her yarn, but if you are much like me, you want a visual to see what she has to offer.  Disclaimer: "I am not responsible for the items that you purchase from this site, nor the quantities that you purchase!"  I Love her Yarns!!!

This is her Udaipur Fingering
Fingering / 4 ply
437 yards/100 grams
50% Silk/50% Merino

Love this yarn! So soft to the tough and has a great shine on it from the silk!!  This would be a joy to knit anything out of.


This is her Rock Creek Sock
Fingering / 4 ply
400 yards/100 grams
100% Merino
It is light, soft and springy, with more of a twisted look than our 3-ply “Heights Sock,” and will have great stitch definition.  Just think of what you could make for the fall with this lush Cranberry color!
And if those photos were not enough to get you hooked, here are a few more.
The textures of theses yarns and the colors alone are enough to get me to use theme.  She has a wide range of color choices and bases in her Etsy Shop.  Take a look for yourself.  Happy Shopping!!

Thank you Joelle for letting me review your Fantastic Marker/Counter!!

Wandering Wool receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For two of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of this fantastic yarn!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite colorway is in the Wandering Wool Shop
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 11th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

30 comments:

{ Betsy } at: June 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM said...

I love her Cranberry Bog and Lemongrass colors. Beautiful.

{ Sheila } at: June 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

I love the Emerald Isle colorway, though Enchanted Forest is a close second.

{ Esther } at: June 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM said...

I just had a look at her shop. Difficult to choose just one colour-way. They are all so nice. That Pink Udaipur Fingering would make me a great looking shawl...So, as usual, fingers crossed.

{ Auntea } at: June 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM said...

Man oh man gorgeous colors, so hard to pick. Today it has to be cranberry bog, oh my gosh it's stunning.

{ TracyF } at: June 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM said...

I have to go with Blackberry Brambles in the 50/50 silk wool.

{ Joyatee } at: June 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

The Cranberry bog colorway is my favorite. So lush!

{ Maya Moonie } at: June 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM said...

I can't decide if Gaia or Royalty is my favourite. Stunning colours!

{ Hind DP } at: June 6, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

Cranberry Bog is my favorite, I love the richness of the red

{ elizabethann7936 } at: June 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM said...

Absoulutely love her yarns! I recently finished a ZuZus Petals from Heights Worsted in Sugar Plum. I get so many compliments on it, particularly about the yarn!

I want one (or tow or three) of everything in the shop, but lately my fave seems to be anything in Cherry Blossom or Orion.

{ Mandy } at: June 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM said...

Such beautiful vibrant colors! I was immediately drawn to Emerald Isle.

{ Manda } at: June 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM said...

I really love Royalty or Cherry Blossom on the 50/50 Merino/Silk. Her yarn looks lovely! :) Thank you!

{ Becca } at: June 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM said...

She has SO many pretty colors, but I love the Hydrangea colorway

{ Karin } at: June 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM said...

Mermaid's Lagoon was by far my favorite. Lovely!

{ ashley_mann } at: June 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM said...

Emerald Isle. No, Fiddlehead. No, Enchanted Forest. No, emerald isle. Ok, so any of the greens! Wow, stunning colors!

{ Kathy } at: June 6, 2012 at 8:41 PM said...

Harvest Moon is my favorite, although I love whatever that pink one is you have as well!

{ Destash Now } at: June 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Ely } at: June 7, 2012 at 5:59 AM said...

Grand Canyon keeps drawing my attention, but the Cherry Bog looks yummy too.

{ Renee } at: June 7, 2012 at 6:44 AM said...

There were sooo many beautiful colorways that it is very hard to choose but Foxglove just keeps calling out to me. Gorgeous!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 7, 2012 at 7:29 AM said...

I have loved Joelle's yarn ever since I was introduced to it through the Phat fiber box! I really like the Cherry Bog but my absolute favorite colorway is Strawberries & Cream :)

{ danadoodle } at: June 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM said...

I love the Aurora Borealis colorway, such intense colors!

{ Estella } at: June 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM said...

The Denim is perfect - all her colors are amazing!

{ Chelsea @ Garden-Me.com } at: June 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM said...

I really like the Cinderella sock yarn! Thanks for the chance :-)

{ stephigordon } at: June 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM said...

I am in LOVE with the Mermaid's Lagoon! Wow! Thanks for the chance to win! I may just have to order some of this yarn when I get through some stash! ( : Stephanie (indigodogmt on Ravelry)

{ wooliegirl } at: June 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

Hands down the Merino sock in Cherry Bloosom. Love those colors!

{ Karen } at: June 7, 2012 at 3:37 PM said...

It is a tight race between Mermaid Lagoon & Emerald Isle Colorway.

Rav Id KAMAOR

{ neilsnana } at: June 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM said...

I love the lilacs at dusk colorway!

Anonymous at: June 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM said...

I absolutely love the cherry blossom colorway-it looks simply yummy!:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ beefi8 } at: June 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

I follow your blog with an RSS feed. It's very hard to pick a color, but I'm going with Blackberry Brambles colorway. All of them are very pretty!
Tammie Pfeiffer
Rav ID beefi8

{ Sabra } at: June 9, 2012 at 6:02 PM said...

All the colorways are beautiful. But must say this is my favorite the Lapis Lazuli Colorway.

Joette Traver at: June 10, 2012 at 5:26 AM said...

I am currently knitting with Strawberries and Cream. So my "favorite to purchase in the future color" is Bering Sea.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews