Keblinger

Keblinger

Willowed

| Wednesday, June 6, 2012
I am really pleases to have the chance to review something just a bit different.  I have only ever seen mention but up until now have never had the chance to experience the feel of glass knitting needles.  What a unique experience!  I was surprised as how smooth the knitting was.  The stitches glided right over the needle tips with great ease.  The needles that I will be reviewing today are from Willowed.  She has a unique corner of the market that is all her own. 

Each set of hand crafted knitting needles are designed with color and flare to match.  Take a look at some of the glass knitting needles that they have produced.


So much care and detail has gone into these needles, you would be impressed.  At first I was unsure how I would like using these, but by the first few rows of knitting I was hooked on the feel.



I tell you what.  These knitting needles would make the perfect Swap Gift for a knitting Buddie or for that knitter that has everything and needs nothing.  These needles are so unique and they come in a variety of sizes, colors and shapes so you have endless possibilities to choose from.  I think you will really find these a joy to work with. 

The one and only down side to these needles is that they are not 'on-the-go' needles.  But they are great for at home, curled up TV knitting or sitting outside on a porch in the evening with ice tea doing some lace work.

No matter what color or size you do choose, you will be very pleases with the results you get!


Thank you Willowed for letting me review your Fantastic Glass Knitting Needles!!

Willowed receives a 4 Needle Review Rating!
 

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
 

 
 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a set of Glass Knitting Needles
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what kind of needles you like from Willowed
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 11th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 2

16 comments:

{ Betsy } at: June 6, 2012 at 11:39 AM said...

I thought the ones with the llamas and santa hats were cute. But, I'd be a bit nervous working with them, worried I chip/break them easily.

{ Sheila } at: June 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM said...

I love these with the pale green ends
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96895351/glass-knitt-needles-size-11

{ TracyF } at: June 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM said...

I like all over pink/purple ones.

{ Maya Moonie } at: June 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

Oh wow, these are unique! I've never knit with glass needles before, and would love to try them out. I love all the ones with the button ends, especially the ones where the colours swirl.

{ Hind DP } at: June 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

My favorites are the needles with the swirls on the ends

{ Mandy } at: June 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM said...

I love the marbled glass bead ends. I'm curious to see how it feels to knit with them.

{ Becca } at: June 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM said...

I love the needles with the leaves at the top. They're really lovely.

{ Janet Arthur } at: June 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM said...

Wow - thank you for your review! I love the subtle tones in the size #9s - http://www.etsy.com/listing/94960756/glass-knitt-needles-size-9
They are gorgeous - I think with these needles, my daughter would be begging for pastel yarn on those needles all the time! Wouldn't they be terrific for arthritis sufferers?

{ Ely } at: June 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM said...

Normally I'd go straight for the lamas, but I like the simple touch of the leaf on the end, the clear colour especially. And there is a pair that looks like it has an eye on the end. Spooky.

{ Renee } at: June 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM said...

I've never seen glass needles before. These are beautiful! I don't often knit w/larger sized needles but I think I could find a nice shawl or wrap or something for size 9's. While they are all very pretty, I really, really like the hot/bright pink capped one. You can never have too much pink!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM said...

I love the look of glass knitting needles but have never had the opportunity to try them. My favorites are the pink flamingos... such fun!

{ wooliegirl } at: June 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

So unique! I love the flamingoes!

{ Susan } at: June 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM said...

Wow these are really pretty. My son blows glass and wants to make needles. I didn't think it was a good idea but I've changed my mind!

{ neilsnana } at: June 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM said...

These are really works of art! I love the size 9 green top needles!

Anonymous at: June 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM said...

The santa hat one is cute:)
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Sabra } at: June 9, 2012 at 6:11 PM said...

They look so fragile. I like the size 9 with the pink marble top

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews