Keblinger

Keblinger

Local Kentucky Yarn

| Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carmen & Liz are the great designers connected with this next yarn creation.  Take a look at this beautiful yarn!
Just so you all know, they are graciously offering all of my readers a 25% off discount.  What a great deal!
Take a look at all the yarns in the shop Etsy Shop

 


Bamboozled
Fingering / 4 ply
430 yards/100 grams
80% Merino/20% Bamboo

I love how you can see the Semi-Stable Solid change colors in drastic places or softly in other areas.  I am a fan of blue to begin with, but the addition of the aqua is just icing on the top of the cake.  I love this color, Fathoms Below




Cacoethes receives a 4 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win this colorway!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what you would make with this fantastic yarn.
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 18th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

23 comments:

{ ashley_mann } at: June 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM said...

I'd make a cowl, something lacy and drapey. Those colors are really pretty!

{ Sheila } at: June 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM said...

I think it wants to be a lacy shawlette.

{ Emily } at: June 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM said...

Color number 1 in the color affection I'm dying to make.... with green and purple.

{ danadoodle } at: June 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM said...

Definitely a cowl. I'm lacking in neck warmth.

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...

Beautiful coloring! The yarn is fairly shouting 'shawlette' at me :)

{ Joyatee } at: June 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM said...

I would knit the Damson Shawl (by Ysolda Teague) that's been on my queue for a while. It'd be gorgeous as a lacy shawl.

{ Hind DP } at: June 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM said...

I think these colors would look pretty in a lacy shawl

Anonymous at: June 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM said...

A shawl:) or amigurumi!
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Scotiaknit } at: June 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

This yarn wants to be a shawl. That colour is awesome!

{ wooliegirl } at: June 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM said...

I would like a shawl out of the Schizoid. I think the colors would be a beautiful summer shawl.

{ T.M. } at: June 12, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

I just found your blog and am following. I really appreciate the reviews!
I think I would make Wingspan with this. The color would be fabulous. It's been in my queue for awhile.

{ Becca } at: June 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM said...

I love the "Warm Fuzzy Feeling" Yarn

{ weaver } at: June 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM said...

I think a shawl

{ Estella } at: June 13, 2012 at 3:48 AM said...

Definitely a shawl - LOVE the color!

{ Kathy } at: June 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM said...

I'm on crescent shaped shawl kick lately, and this yarn would be perfect for one! I love the name, Fathoms Below - reminds me of the song in the Disney movie The Little Mermaid!

{ Maya Moonie } at: June 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM said...

That yarn is begging to be made into a shawl. Gorgeous!

{ Julia } at: June 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM said...

Hmm- probably a shawl or scarf. So pretty!

{ Sabra } at: June 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

A shawl definitely.

{ Emily Milliman } at: June 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM said...

gorgeous! I love the warm tones of the blues yum! I think I am with the others on this the yarn cries out to be a shawl.

{ Shayla } at: June 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM said...

I'd make a shawl because of the bamboo content! I think the color would be absolutely amazing in one.

{ Sarah } at: June 14, 2012 at 6:09 PM said...

What a gorgeous blue! I think everybody is right that this would be lovely in a shawl.

{ Heather } at: June 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM said...

I would make a patterned sock, I have so many crazy color socks that I don't get to do a complicated/nice pattern. This is just mellow enough in a beautiful color that I can have fun with a great pattern.

{ weaver } at: June 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM said...

I agree, a shawl. Beautiful color.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews